Lunaris Adamantine

General Why did you choose your username?

Because my favorite pony is Twilight Sparkle and I was 17 at the time that I created my account.

My username actually has nothing to do with tacos (the food). Tacodidra was a character I came up with years ago when I was a kid, and I have no idea how the name came to be. Tacodidra was not a pony but a talking ant who went on various adventures. While the character was nothing spectacular, the name stuck in my mind and I have planned to use it as a username for a while, and now I finally had the opportunity! No one else has ever used it anywhere, which is a definite bonus.

It's the name of my ponysona. The background is that I like the color gold finding it a royal color. Gumdrop because I think it is a cute feminine candy.

My name is named after one of my favourite things to do in flying. Crosswind landings/takeoffs. It will be the name of my ponysona once I get around to finishing him :lol: 

Hiero is the beginning of my middle name and the 'K' is the first letter of my first name. :orly:

Cause I overthink to the point of lunacy? That's just how I am, but y'know. Baby steps on learning new things due to me being too rigid with my personality. Also, a skeptic that asks way too many questions. But then I ask, how can you seek an answer if you don't ask a question? That's why I ask many questions. That's why I ponder. That's why I'm driven to overthink every single aspect of my life.

Badges

Weles is the god of winter and wildlife. How anyone could not think a shapeshifting wild man is awesome is beyond me. I also sometimes feel I am one of his representatives.

Got tired of the old and wanted something more general that doesn't shackle me as much and feels more wide.

If you're asking that question non-ironically, then we've clearly never interacted on this website before.

Image result for MLP RARITY SWAGImage result for MLP RARITY SWAGImage result for MLP RARITY SWAG

(edited)

My username is the name of my OC. I named him Lucid because of my love for lucid dreaming. As for his last name, I can't remember for sure, but it really does well with the first name Lucid.

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight

Well here is my story of my username I have this name for a while now and the reason i got this, I used to sit in discord chat rooms in till someone joined. Someone would always say you seem very lonely here. It stuck with me for a while so, thats how I got my name Lonely

(edited)

My username was inspired by my favorite pokemon, Dusknoir.

But the name itself is "Dusky" but spelled with two z's and "key" instead of one s and "ky"

Edited by Duzzkey

My user name is my favorite character from Japanese visual novel, I always use that name my Steam acc, Discord, gmail , or anything after that series ended.

Badges

I was Crypty before (Crypty was my OC and alter ego). But now I feel like Crypty is gone.

It was simply the best name I could think of at the time

It's the name of my oc ^^ and when I was thinking about what I would name her, I was outside and it was a really nice summer day and there was a breeze so I was like, wow, this is nice. I thought that Summer Breeze sounded cool as a name and then decided to keep it ^^ 

Badges

(edited)

In Grade 9, my friend stared calling me 'Cash In' because of my knack of loaning money to my peers.

The fact that it's almost an anagram of my first name, also contributes.

Edited by Cash In

The name Prospekt came from my days as a Coldplay fanatic. :derp:

Where did Coldplay get the name? Prospekt is a character alluded to in some promotional material leading up to the release of the album Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends. Basically, an anonymous person who sat in on the recording sessions, and who was mentioned in a song on the Prospekt's March EP. Some think it was Chris Martin, some think one of the producers, or even one of the band's roadies.

Now, I've been mulling over an OC named Prospekt for a while. While the original name is probably just a nonsensical misspelling of "prospect," I've tried to create a mythos for the character that gives his name meaning in his own life. In short, the OC's name symbolizes empathy, encouragement, and optimism; it's metaphorically digging deep into another person to understand them and see the good in them. That's Prospekt's special talent: "prospecting" for the "gold" (goodness) that resides within all living things.

There's another meaning behind the name, as well, but I'm not going to tell, lest it spoil a fanfic about the character. :P

My username is based on a Beyblade called Spriggan Requiem 0 Zeta. The Hasbro (english) name for all Spriggan models is Spryzen.

Well

my dad had a username for Xbox right? I would play on his account all the time and in bo2 I would get called dezzrin so I thought when I made my play station name hmm I need to keep this tradition ( it wasn’t one ) so when I made an account on this forum I used Deltroz

after a few months of being here wannabe bronylicyous or what ever said hey ima change my name

i was like wow so I did the same to xxXswag_noscope_420Xxx

becuase of my obsession with mlg parodies and my love for bo2 so yeah it’s pretty dumb but whatever

I have used this username earlier in some occasions.

Last couple of years it have been very popular to decorate rooms using as much white and being as minimalistic as humanly possible. Trends change quickly and in order to be hip, you should buy new furniture or change your look in every three months. I know what I like and what things make me feel comfortable, so I don't really bother to redecorate that often. I also like patterns and textures of wood, hence many of my furniture are unpainted. One of my female friends who loves home decor magazines don't share this appreciation however, and calls my home "timber warehouse" :D It became an inside joke and she suggested this for my account's name for some random site back in the day. Been stuck with it ever since.

This being pony related site, I find my old username rather suitable.

IT'S ALL SIMPLY DIVINE! | made w/ Imgflip meme maker