Lunaris Adamantine

General Why did you choose your username?

Right now? Well Annabelle McAllister is the main character for the first act of the steampunk Opera "Dolls of New Albion" and I love Steampunk and this opera..

Badges

On 4/16/2018 at 4:00 AM, Baykush said:

It means "owl" in Turkish (written as "baykuş"). I was learning Turkish in Duolingo and I thought it was a cool word, specially because it literally translates as "Mr. Bird".

Awwh, I was hoping you were Turkish yourself. Don't come across many of 'em on English-speaking websites.

Owl just turn the page though, beakause I don't wanna ruffle any feathers~

On 4/22/2018 at 3:40 PM, Recherche said:

Well, Recherché means something that is rare, exotic, or obscure. As I'm sure you're aware, you guys and gals know who my favorite pony is.

You can connect the dots from here. ;)

Without accent though, "recherche" just means "research". So, connecting the dots, here's your favorite pony: :adorkable:

Badges

Because I thought my previous ones were dumb. 

Badges

Well you see I'm descended from the duke of Dulhan, Germany. However, duke just didn't have the same ring as Kaiser (The German king) so I went with that

because she is kinda cute

Badges

I chose "Wolf General Alpha" as a random replacement for my original username here on the forums. The name itself doesn't really have any meaning behind it. I was originally going by "SpiritualGuy99" or something along the lines of that anyway, but I grew to hate it and changed it to what it is now...though I did eventually shorten it to "W.G.A.", but I felt that I was more known back then as "Wolf General Alpha", so I changed it back.

Because I couldn't think of anything better. :nom:

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1

Badges

It’s referencing the sliding bolt of a rifle. :proud: 

Badges

I first came up with my name when my best friend made a OC for me! but since we never met again i just use this username for when i need to remember her...

Memento Mori is the name of my Pony character and roughly translated from latin it means "remember that you will die." and gives homage to the fact that I'm a Mortician.

Lunar Glow is my OC's name! She loves the night and writes music under the glow of the moon. :grin:

Badges

I was marathoning Recess a while ago and thought it sounded like a funny username

Badges

Let's see..... why did I choose my username? 

I picked out the word "King" because they have power, and I like power, and King's have a lot of money, and I like money too so I had decided that King would be part of my name. I chose "Canterlot" because it's the capital city of Equestria, and if I'm a King I should be living in the capital of my nation, so therefore I came up with "King of Canterlot" :proud:

Badges

I like the names which sound romantically mysterious. If that make sense to you? :D

Badges

My name here is my real name. I like the name that my mother gave to me or I am just not that creative :/

I reached a point in my spiritual journey where I named myself. The end :3

On 16/05/2018 at 11:09 AM, King of Canterlot said:

Let's see..... why did I choose my username? 

I picked out the word "King" because they have power, and I like power, and King's have a lot of money, and I like money too so I had decided that King would be part of my name. I chose "Canterlot" because it's the capital city of Equestria, and if I'm a King I should be living in the capital of my nation, so therefore I came up with "King of Canterlot" :proud:

Wait a minute, a king is a ruler of a country but Canterlot isn't a country, it's a capital city of a country :| Care to explain? :)

I chose the name Ninetales because thats the name of a pokemon that has become a particular favorite of mine

It’s a combination of my two favorite ponies.

Badges

6 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

It’s a combination of my two favorite ponies.

Gee, I never would have guessed! ;) (No offence, they're both cool ponies.)

I chose my name because of a typo I saw in a classified add. "Porrot for sale" or something. (It should have been "Parrot for sale", obviously.) I'm a dork and a bird-nerd so naturally I found it hilarious.

6 hours ago, Kevin_Tang said:

Wait a minute, a king is a ruler of a country but Canterlot isn't a country, it's a capital city of a country :| Care to explain? :)

Uh, well I rule over Canterlot, which in turn is the political center of Equestria, so therefore I'm still ruling over Equestria, I'm just doing so thru Canterlot, which is where I rule from, though being called "King of Equestria" would make more sense in a way :huh:  

• Brohoof 1
  • teacup 1

Badges

Because i read the manga and she had most waifu material

Badges