Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Strudel's Corner

VengefulStrudel

cookie_thieves_by_vengefulstrudel-d9266i

Felt like doing some sibling stuff, and I loved their interactions in Twily's First Day, so have some Shiny and Twily stealing delicious cookies~

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

bedtime_story_by_vengefulstrudel-d93ym3r

Yay for bedtime stories~ Lil' Stormbolt was so fun to draw, heh~

Twinkle's really excited for mom's bedtime stories, probably a little too much, but it's alright, she can go from hyperactive to hibernating in seconds. Stormbolt's more mesmerized than excited, probably the most epic thing he's heard in his life so far. :P

I should draw more interactions between them, heh. Out of curiosity, would you guys like to see that, or prefer drawings with canon characters?

• Brohoof 4

Caught with their hooves in the cookie jar xD. 

The drawing below the cookie one is extremely cute :3. You are really good :D. Good job :)

• 3 weeks later...

Welp, decided to partake in this year's Artist Training Grounds, so here's my shot at it! And after it's done, I'll be back to my normal turtle mode :P

Day 1: Draw a pony keeping still/draw a pony holding tight

scary_thunderstrikes_by_vengefulstrudel-

So here's Twinkle Hooves; while she'll definitely deny it, she's very scared of thunderstorms. It's not the dark clouds, the wind or the rain, but the thunderbolts themselves. The echoing sound of doom that follows them, specifically. :P She usually ends up either tucking under the safety of her blanket or latching onto the nearest object (or both). Her brother is on the opposite side of the spectrum, he really likes storms! Heck, it's in his name. xD So, whenever there's a thunderstorm, he has a great time. Not only because of the stormy spectacle, but also because of his sister's reactions~

I'll probably be posting the pics here every few days rather than everyday, don't wanna spam the place xP

• Brohoof 2

Welp, decided to partake in this year's Artist Training Grounds, so here's my shot at it! And after it's done, I'll be back to my normal turtle mode :P

Day 1: Draw a pony keeping still/draw a pony holding tight

sig-4040745.scary_thunderstrikes_by_veng

So here's Twinkle Hooves; while she'll definitely deny it, she's very scared of thunderstorms. It's not the dark clouds, the wind or the rain, but the thunderbolts themselves. The echoing sound of doom that follows them, specifically. :P She usually ends up either tucking under the safety of her blanket or latching onto the nearest object (or both). Her brother is on the opposite side of the spectrum, he really likes storms! Heck, it's in his name. xD So, whenever there's a thunderstorm, he has a great time. Not only because of the stormy spectacle, but also because of his sister's reactions~

I'll probably be posting the pics here every few days rather than everyday, don't wanna spam the place xP

Awww, so cute  :wub:. And that is an interesting and nice story ^^. Good job :D

Here's some more stuff from the ATG ^^

Day 2: Drawing a pony moving/Drawing a pony shaking

it_s_not_that_cold_by_vengefulstrudel-d9

Day 3: Draw a pony gearing up/Draw a pony packing

packed_up_and_good_to_go_by_vengefulstru

Unfortunately for Sear, Peachy's more of the "better overdo it than underdo it" type of person(/pony). At least they didn't forget the kids :P

Day 4: Draw a pony shrinking back/Draw a pony growing up

role_reversal_by_vengefulstrudel-d973ru3

Why not both? Plus, I never thought I'd draw Granny Bloom, so it was fun xD This theme has been my favorite so far~

• Brohoof 2

More stuff from the ATG ^^ This one is my favorite so far~

Day 8: Draw a pony cooling off/Draw a pony chilling

makeshift_fans_by_vengefulstrudel-d97loo

Day 6: Draw a pony playing games/Draw a pony champion

undisputed_champion_by_vengefulstrudel-d

Day 7:Draw a pony at the beach/Draw a pony catching rays

no_winter_will_come_here_now_by_vengeful

• Brohoof 5

Welp, almost done with ATG, here's a few more~

Day 9: Draw a pony on a quest/Draw a pony chasing dreams

chasing_dreams_by_vengefulstrudel-d97qlr

Day 10: Draw a pony celebrity/Draw a very important pony

i_will_capture__ze_magicks__by_vengefuls

Day 11: Draw a pony working out/Draw a pony training

just_warming_up_by_vengefulstrudel-d97zu

Day 12: Draw a pony back at school/Draw a pony learning

back_to_school_by_vengefulstrudel-d9847j

I'm surprised I managed to keep up with this whole thing, thought I'd be slacking waaaay behind :P Ah well, was/is fun so far!

• Brohoof 3

And the ATG is over! Here's the latch batch of pictures, the final day has been quite...extreme xD

Day 13: Draw a pony helping out/Draw a pony cheering someone on!

sous_chefs_by_vengefulstrudel-d988gh0.pn

"So, what happened to all the jam?"
"I don't know. Why would I know?"
"Are you sure?"
"Of course!" [burp]
[unamused stare]
[innocent whistling]

And that is why Sear rarely asks his kids for help with cooking; they eat all the ingredients. Though, I don't think he asked Stormbolt for help, I think the lil' guy just wanted some jam. :P

ATG5 Day 14: Draw a pony graduating/Draw a pony party!

certified_party_planners_by_vengefulstru

Day 15: Draw any previous theme/Draw every previous theme

Of course, I picked the more insane prompt XD

beach_party_by_vengefulstrudel-d98h2cs.p

I'll be taking a small break now, I've been posting a little too much lately anyways, heh. Anyhow, had tons of fun in this AGT, looking forward to next year's ^^

• Brohoof 2

Thanks! :catface: Welp, I hadn't touched my tablet ever since the ATG ended, so, I finally got off my lazy plot and started drawing again. So here's something for another contest:

blind_date_by_vengefulstrudel-d99zbbr.pn

A blind date between Cadance and...Fluttershy? What a weird combo. :P Awkwardness is about to ensue~ I think I like this way of doing hair more, it looks more cartoony and fits with my style. Anyway, hope you like it~ :)

• Brohoof 1