Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Strudel's Corner

VengefulStrudel

• 2 weeks later...

all_grown_up_by_vengefulstrudel-d9bbkmm.

Welp, here's a silly little comic~

Stormbolt and Twinkle are sometimes each other's best friend - having fun, working together and supporting one another. At other times, they are each other's mortal enemy, especially if it involves cookies. They often end up having petty arguments and fights - or, to be more accurate, wimp fights. :P

I have a newfound appreciation for comic artists after making this. It took me quite some time to make a simple little comic, I can't imagine what it must be like to make a larger, more complicated one on a schedule. :o

Anyways, hope you liked it, have a good day :catface:

Edited by VengefulStrudel
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here's something to warm your hearts~

parenthood_by_vengefulstrudel-d9ccfxp.pn

I haven't had much time recently, so I decided to make something simple, I hope you like it! :catface: After the next week, I'll probably get back to normal, start posting around again and return to cute ponies and whatnot. :P

Out of curiosity, would you guys rather see more cute stuff with Stormbolt and his family, or with canon ponies? :o

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

first_flight_by_vengefulstrudel-d9evfh7.

After about 10 attempts and lots of free-falling on pillows, Stormy finally managed to take off for the first time! He might be flying at a snail's pace, but at least he's flying! Sear couldn't be anymore excited and can't wait to tell Peachy the big news~

Whew, that was fun! Been a while since I did a full image xD I've mostly been doing sketches and changing the OCs up a bit for the past 1-2 weeks~ Anywho, expect some Twidash sometime soon, and maybe some Rarijack after that...then perhaps some Flutterpie. :P

Also, I think I'll be making that ask blog I wanted after all, probably later this year, it will mostly be about Stormbolt and Twinkle Hooves - their various misadventures and shenanigans. :P

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

Been a while since I posted anything here, so here's something~

twi_and_dashie_sitting_in_a_tree____by_v

At least I managed to finish it while it's still Autumn, hehe. Practicing a bit on backgrounds, still need to work on 'em but it's a start~ Hope ya guys like it, and have a good day/night~ ^^

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

*sweeps the dust* Welp, haven't been here in some time. :adorkable: At least free time now seems a lot more precious now, heh. That, and reading a thing or two on time management. :P

Aaaaaanyway! Have some Twilight Sparkle and Grumplight Sparkle for the time being~ ^^

best_enemies_friends_forever_by_vengeful

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

Looking awesome there :D. I love Applejack's expression xD. "Nuh uh. Ya'll are not going to make me 'dress up'" :P 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

down_with_the_flu_by_vengefulstrudel-d9r

Looks like Twi caught a cold, but thankfully, Spike's there to help her feel better!

Yet another quickie before I get back to drawing 'normally'. I say 'normally' as in "not done quickly over a few days". :P Not to say that these quickies haven't been fun to do, but I miss doing stuff with more emotion or ones with a story being told through the picture. Ah well, those will come again soon!

Anyway, this totally isn't based on me this weekend. Funnily enough, I have almost completely recovered now that I finished it, and I only started recovering when I started it. Aaannd...yep, that's about it. See y'all next time! :derp:

• Brohoof 4

• 2 months later...

Huh, haven't posted here in ages. Well then, time to fix that! *dusts off*

long_live_the_king_by_vengefulstrudel-d9

So here's some Sombra to start with! He was really fun to work on, I'd like to draw him more often :catface:  I noticed that my OC's hairstyle is rather similar to his as well, and I now have the idea of lil' Umbra Stormy trying to act all scary, heh. I've also started doing backgrounds again, as ya can see, since I really need to practice 'em. xP

Here's some other recent(ish) stuff too!

late_night_studying_by_vengefulstrudel-d

apples_forever_by_vengefulstrudel-d9udll

meet_your_sister_by_vengefulstrudel-d9sb

Aaand that's about it! I'll remember to post stuff here more often. In the meantime, enjoy the pastel horses~

• Brohoof 3

sig-4469695.long_live_the_king_by_vengef

So here's some Sombra to start with! He was really fun to work on, I'd like to draw him more often :catface:  I noticed that my OC's hairstyle is rather similar to his as well, and I now have the idea of lil' Umbra Stormy trying to act all scary, heh. I've also started doing backgrounds again, as ya can see, since I really need to practice 'em. xP

sig-4469695.late_night_studying_by_venge

sig-4469695.apples_forever_by_vengefulst

sig-4469695.meet_your_sister_by_vengeful

Aaand that's about it! I'll remember to post stuff here more often. In the meantime, enjoy the pastel horses~

*Sees King Sombra* Owo

I LOVE IT <3 <3 You are an amazing artist :D :D :D <3 <3 I am setting that as one of my backgrounds for my computer screen <3 <3 <3

It is wonderful, it is wonderfully and amazingly well done ;) 

Also, your other new addition is also quite well received and they are awesome :D :D 

(Although nothing matches Sombra <3) 

• Brohoof 1

sig-4469695.long_live_the_king_by_vengef

sig-4469695.late_night_studying_by_venge

sig-4469695.apples_forever_by_vengefulst

sig-4469695.meet_your_sister_by_vengeful

Love all of what you did here, but being the Sombra fan I am I really have to point out the Sombra piece. Most excellent! <3

• Brohoof 1

@, Thank you, Path! Glad to hear ya like it too~ :)

I should draw more of himin the future, and the other villains too~ it's a nice change from cutesy stuff, hehe.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why ya look at that, just in time for a Dash episode! Okay, well, almost in time. :please:

seeking_solace_by_vengefulstrudel-da1vkg

I wanted to draw some sisterly interactions between these two, and the next theme in the 100 themes thingy was "Seeking Solace", so, why not? Also more background practice, yay. :muffins:

Hope y'all like it, until next time~

• Brohoof 2

a_dashing_escape_by_vengefulstrudel-da2n

Rainbow Dash doesn't seem to be too fond of dress-up, and Sweetie Belle's probably used to seeing her barge out of the door like that too. :P

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

A wild snakepone slithers in.

sirina_by_vengefulstrudel-da61vlr.png

Meet Sirina, my new snakepony OC! I made her mostly because I wanted to draw snakepones, and long manes, and give people snakeboops. :please:

Gonna do more of her sometime soon~ Meanwhile, I'm returning to full art mode soon, because summer. :P

• Brohoof 2