Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Strudel's Corner

VengefulStrudel

First of a "Monster Mane 6" series I'll be doing, here's Flutterslither!

flutterslither_by_vengefulstrudel-da7o9u

I swear I'm not doing just snakepones now. :P Last one for a while~

I didn't know whether or not to draw the wings (could she even lift off from the ground?), but I decided, "eh why not".  :derp:

• Brohoof 2

Those are all looking so marvelous <3 <3 :D You always do amazing art :D 

And that last one... I am watching you, you better not have caught the Snekdiseas, otherwise I am going to have to cleanse you  :okiedokieloki:

In any case, wondrous art. I look forward to see your continued Monster Mane 6 art ;) <3 <3 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Haven't posted in a while, time to change that!

kAfuleO.png

Click for full-res version~

So what we have here is Stormy Fiesta. I wanted to draw my OC a bit, so I thought, why not draw every single version of him that I did? :P I really like how it turned out. :catface: I also tried to do it before the weekend ended, as a 'speed test' of sorts. Hope ya enjoy the sillyness!

If you're wondering who those Stormies are, left-to-right:

Stormgoose is leaping on top of Heavy Weapons Stormbolt.  The three adult Stormbolts (current one, early 2015 one, and 2014 one). The "ponysona version" booping the old Stormy while the new one looks confused. Behind them there's Cheerleader Stormy and Lovebolt being happy while Darth Stormious plans something sinister. Genderbent Stormbolts walking around. Human Stormbolt riding on top of Stormbot (mecha-Stormbolt). Christmas Stormbolt offering Halloween Vampbolt a present.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How have I never seen this?! These are just... booptastic! <3

You've more artistic talent than I realized. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I'm here for the boops, *looks at the text on your sig* yeh  :rarity:

Srsly though, your art is awesome, Strudz. Keep up the good work!

• Brohoof 1

Beep boop, incoming art:

GaiQo4Dl.png

BQf00hbl.png

EnOWum6l.png

khlMp0Ll.png

chill_out_by_vengefulstrudel-dae4lul.png

Click 'em for full resolution if ya want to.

Mostly been drawing my OCs this month (or making new OCs, as you can see in the ship above. :catface: The unicorn stallion would be Stormbolt's uncle~) and doing giftart for my friends.

I took a "break" this month, from generally everything I suppose. Just sat back and was playing games mostly. But now I'll hop back into doing drawings! ...hopefully. :awuh:  Until next time!

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

What's this? A wild pastry has (re)appeared!

Been a while since I've been drawing consistently/often, again.  :please:  To start off, I decided to make a reference sheet with all my OCs; a simple bust/headshot, their tail, their cutiemark and anything other special. So here it is!

Click for full-res, though be warned it's absurdly large. :P

Vk2ZoB9h.jpg

Also, a new OC joins in! Or rather, 3 of 'em, I forget which ones I've shown here and which ones I haven't. x) I've also aged my old ones up. Drawing Stormy as a kid is fun and all, but I'd like to draw him grown up too. :P

Anyway, hope ya enjoy, until next time! *goes back to hiding in his corner*

• Brohoof 6

• 3 weeks later...

I watched Legends of the Everfree today, and, unsurprisingly, Sunny's still my favorite character. <3 Gotta love her! This was just going to be a lineart sketch for Inktober, but I really like how it turned out, so I decided to color it. :) Without further ado, have some Sunset Shimmer!

shimmering_smile_by_vengefulstrudel-daky

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...