Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Drargon The Dragon

IAmArtsDesire

This is Drargon. He was designed by my sister and drawn out by me. I drew this image today.

dragon_practicing_by_iamartsdesire-d8yliI would like Constructive Critisim on this, If you wouldn't mind.  :kindness:

I drew this Image in October last year.

drargon_by_iamartsdesire-d81h4ar.png

Drargon's best quote is, "Rawr! I'm Ferocious!"

Thanks y'all.  :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 3

It looks big mean and green. Proportion looks Bob on. Never been a mega fan of wing claws so I'm happy there arn't any. Spine plates nicely spaced. Grey goes with the green. Tail finishes nicely in a flat mace.

A pair of head horns always lean toward a cow for me. I prefer ears. Nice spacing on the wing fingers. Small head always feel right because I personally believe they would have a de-centralised nervous system like a chicken to give better reaction times.

It looks big mean and green. Proportion looks Bob on. Never been a mega fan of wing claws so I'm happy there arn't any. Spine plates nicely spaced. Grey goes with the green. Tail finishes nicely in a flat mace.

A pair of head horns always lean toward a cow for me. I prefer ears. Nice spacing on the wing fingers. Small head always feel right because I personally believe they would have a de-centralised nervous system like a chicken to give better reaction times.

Thanks you for this wonderful critique. I went out of my comfort zone in doing this, and felt I need to hear what others thought. It makes me really happy that you like what I did and to hear your opinion on some aspects. Once again, Thanks.  :lol:

Looks really cool, mean and green... but the second one is adorable

Mean and green! Hurray! Yeah, my sisters idea in his design was that he looked adorable and acted ferocious, like in the second image. I just had to try a more ferocious attempt, couldn't help it.  :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

I have to say I quite like the top one, it reminds me of a testing image used for computer graphics :P The head does seem a little bit small in comparison to the rest of the body, but that could just be the way it's faced. Wings are nice too. Shoulders seem a bit broad, might be why I think the head looks smaller. Overall, I think it looks nice though. Good job :)

The bottom image makes me think of a character from Spyro! Cute though. ^_^