Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Steve Piranha

(edited)

Hasbro filed a trademark related to poneh, it is know as "Guardians of Harmony". It's more than likely to be a new future line of toys, but this one sounds unusualy big. We'll get toys, sure, but with a name like this..... seems Hasbro has a bigger destiny saved for our favorite four-legged girls, either a season finale, or the 2017 poneh-only movie  :P

EDIT: WOOPS, I forgot the source  :lol:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/06/new-mlp-trademark-registered-guardians.html

http://tsdr.uspto.gov/#caseNumber=86666640&caseType=SERIAL_NO&searchType=statusSearch

Edited by Steve Piranha

It sounds like the title of a MLP video game to me, though it could just as easily be for a movie. A MLP movie featuring actual ponies rather than humans would be nice.

• Brohoof 1

My guts saying it's more for the sixth season since we have Rainbow Power and Cutie Mark Magic to go on, but I really hope it's used for the movie cause that sounds badass! Now just to get a 1970s-1980s soundtrack for the movie! 

• Brohoof 2

It might be a off shot from the MLP show a bit just more toned up and for older watchers? (bronies...older girls)

• Brohoof 1

It might be a off shot from the MLP show a bit just more toned up and for older watchers? (bronies...older girls)

It might be, FiM S1's target demographic has grown up by now 

• Brohoof 1

I do imagine it being something like an RPG title. That'd be pretty awesome. :yay: But I agree with others in that it's probably the title for the future movie. I'm liking it all the same. Look forward to seeing what its attached to. :)

(edited)

I think it would make for a good multi-episode TV special, like around 4-6 episodes. Either that, or it could go the route of Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers, where it would be a miniseries at the end of the show's final season.

Edited by vgmaster9

It sounds like either the title for the 2017 movie which would be really cool or that of a MLP FIM video game.

Personally I would like it to be the latter but either way My Little Pony Guardians of Harmony still sounds awesome.

I think that the Guardians of Harmony are the original group of ponies that held the Elements of Harmony and they planted the Seeds to the Tree of Harmony long before Discord ruled and it was planted when Celestia was only a filly.

• Brohoof 1

I think that the Guardians of Harmony are the original group of ponies that held the Elements of Harmony and they planted the Seeds to the Tree of Harmony long before Discord ruled and it was planted when Celestia was only a filly.

Actually, that doesn't sound far too fetched 

Maybe Guardians of Harmony is the name for the third equestria girls film. If the film already has a name correct me please!

Friendship Games, it's been announced a while ago

Capture.JPG

Just don't freak out by the designs, those are doll only  :comeatus:

• Brohoof 1

Friendship Games, it's been announced a while ago

Capture.JPG

Just don't freak out by the designs, those are doll only  :comeatus:

Ok thanks :D i am not too into EG so i haven't been keeping up with it :) At least i know now!

@@superdogz1999, That sounds plausible, if not the ponies who planted the seeds of the Tree of Harmony, then perhaps just the former wielders of the elements.

I don't think there were former wielders of the elements, it's been made clear that only Celly and Luna were the only wielders during their ruling together, and the elements were kept dormant until Nightmare Moon's incident