210 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh, It was okay.
    • I like it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

(edited)

I have no idea what just happened. Bunch of yaks showed up and started wrecking the town, and then Pinkie Pie joined the Beatles, something about Twilight not trusting quesadillas. Not sure if anyone could really get a worthwile moral out all that.

I think I liked it. Pinkie was great, it made me laugh. Nothing really offended me and I was never bored.

Weird episode, but the good kind of weird.

Edited by CITRUS KING46
  • Brohoof 3

Yaks are a-holes. Here's an idea: When they destroy your castle first thing instead of being polite, send them home. Yes, you should expect a good host, but you should also be a good guest. 

What exactly is this episode trying to teach? Because I'm at a loss. There are some parts that crack me up, but I'm not caring for this so far. 

Aye, I think that is one of the major weak points of this episode.

But otherwise its great! Just a shame Discord wasn´t there...

But on the other hand, Pinkie slided up a slide. More prove she can do Chaos Magic! yay!

• Brohoof 2

Possibly the most off-the-wall Pinkie Pie episode since "Too Many Pinkie Pies."  Goodness that episode was all over the place.  There were some things I liked, some things I didn't, but overall it was quite enjoyable.  In fact, the Yaks alone are a perfect summary of this episode; I loved and hated them at the same time.

Twilight has a fear of quesadillas.

WHAT???

Yes, it is a very strange fear, I do know another who has that fear, her name is Diamond Tiara.

• Brohoof 2

Loved it! Not a top favorite, but a very enjoyable one in any case. <3

• Brohoof 3

I think Pinkie was a little bit too screamy. For the most part, I like that about her. But this episode, it was a just a bit overdone. Also there were some bizarre plot points. Too much story to believe could take place all in one day. 

• Brohoof 2

YAKYAKISTAN
HAHAHA

Best parts:
Princess scared of quesadillas

Fluttershys "So.. do we walk up the slide, or what?"

The Beatles
Cherry Jubilee

• Brohoof 3

I have no idea what just happened. Bunch of yaks showed up and started wrecking the town, and then Pinkie Pie joined the Beatles, something about Twilight not trusting quesadillas. Not sure if anyone could really get a worthwile moral out all that.

I think I liked it. Pinkie was great, it made me laugh. Nothing really offended me and I was never bored.

Weird episode, but the good kind of weird.

Definetly! Cheers mate we have the same mind set for this one!

The Yak ambassadors are candidates for my least favorite S5 characters---destroying foreign property (of royalty, no less) and threatening war over the smallest of slights, then getting away with everything in the end.

However, at least they became somewhat more likable at the end.

• Brohoof 3

The episode was okay. The yaks were really annoying and so was Pinkie at some moments. I give this episode a 3/5 because of Twilight freaking out, the Beatles reference and Twilight's fear of quesadillas. xD