Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria girls 3...good, or bad?

Unibeat Brony

How do you guys think eg 3 will turn our? I've given it a lot of thought and I just can't think of a way that Hasbro will be able to top the last two movies. Let me know what you guys think of the next movie and I will talk to you guys later. Brohoof. :comeatus:

• Brohoof 3

Well, I wasn't crazy about the first. As in, I didn't like it. And I rarely dislike movies. XD The second I liked more, but I still wasn't crazy about. The whole concept of the movie I just... dislike. And it's all very typical, in my opinion. But I think the third will actually be good. :) I'm actually excited for it. I think there'll be some really funny Twilight/Twilight interactions, and maybe the pony-mane-6 will actually be involved.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I think any writer on FimFiction would absolutely LOVE to work with what Rainbow Rocks left the franchise: An amazing original character(Sunset), a very exciting ending hook(Alternate Twilight), and now we are going on to a School vs School setting in the next movie.. I could think of a hundred exciting things I could do with all of this, and I hope they did as well :P

Edited by Ickery
  • Brohoof 1

I mean honestly... 

I can see them taking EG to so much of a higher level if they'd make the quality of story, as well as the music, as good as the stuff in the show. For me thus far, I've felt rather underwhelmed by the movies because they don't really seem to embody what I know FiM to be.

So yaeh, if they can make EG3 feel more like the show (that is, to stray away from the OVERLY generic high school theme and OVERLY generic songs), it'll really be a good watch.

The new movie looks really weird...

They defeated Sunset Shimmer with friendship.

They defeated The Dazzlings with... music...

They'll defeat the *insert villain names here* with the power of... athletics?

As much i liked the first 2 films i did not think they were that spectacular so this 3rd film for me doesn't need to be that amazing . As long as it is decent i'm happy and i would bet frogs that it'll be a good watch! 

I will watch it but I am sure I won't like it as much as I did the second one. I guess it is good that they keep trying to get us to like EQG

Don't get me wrong, i absolutely love both movies. I just can't see what they would do for a story. But that's just me i'm sure they can come up with something. :yay:

Don't get me wrong, i absolutely love both movies. I just can't see what they would do for a story. But that's just me i'm sure they can come up with something. :yay:

Have faith bro, they did made a battle of the bands plot good, why not an interschool sport competition?  :comeatus:

Have faith bro, they did made a battle of the bands plot good, why not an interschool sport competition?  :comeatus:

that sounds fun ^^ i dont actually play sports but i can already think of a good idea for song, hehe.

Just for me I didn't really like the Equestria girls movies at all. I haven't even seen the second one yet. I just never cared for the artstyle in which they decided to draw the characters in.

• 2 weeks later...

The trailer for the third movie looks promising, and I'm happy they're bringing human Twilight around for this installment.  Also, Rainbow Rocks was a huge improvement over the original EQ movie, so I think Friendship Games will turn out to be just as good, maybe even better. :)

Hope we focus more on Sunset Shimmer. Also the idea of Human Twilight before friendship meeting Human Twilight after friendship would be cool, i think it will be like sorta like when Twilight met up with Moondancer, except at first she will be freaked out. And there will be 2 spikes. 

I bet it will be awesome or even better than rainbow rocks. The first one was ok, the mane 6 are the same as their pony's self, but sunset shimmer is out of character when she act like a villian. The second one is awesome to the max. All the characters have their best moment, more background people/ponies are now on screen for a little longer, First time ever I heard Octavia voice gosh is so awesome, and the villains are well balanced. So yeah, I think it will be more awesome to see MLP:EQ3 play on blu-ray and the story will be amazing! :o

• 3 weeks later...