Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"You're so cute!"

catnet

It really depends on who's calling me cute and what the context is. If it's a person I've "let in" and opened up to vulnerably then my heart is as good as melted. I'd pretty much go full Fluttershy  :blush:

If I have a guarded attitude towards a person when it happens and I don't really trust the person then I'm likely to close up even more.  :okiedokielokie:

As for cases that fall into neither extreme, that's going to need to be examined on a case-by-case basis.  :maud:

I love compliments! They make me feel wonderful!
I get called cute often, whether it be personality or appearance wise, and I tend to shrug it off like, 
"nahh, im nothing special~" but like if they insist I get all giggly and thank them 10000 times and insist they are cutie pies too!
Being "cute" is something i'd love to have as a defining characteristic!

I think it's nice, but I usually hate being called cute because it's so weird to respond to.

"You're so cute!"

"Oh... uh... thanks?"

If you say: "I know!" you're conceited, and if you try to say: "I'm not.." then you get into a long conversation of someone smothering you in compliments which is so extremely awkward.

The last time I had that said to me was during a costume contest at the nearest community center, right before one of the high school girls that were assisting gave me a kiss on the cheek and my prize for first. I was ten or so at the time. If someone were to say that to me today they'd either be joking or sarcastic. I make shrek look like he belongs on the cover of whatever magazine has the hottest male celebs issue. Seriously though I'm practically that fat pimply four eyed stereotypical nerd only with a beard. I'm not saying that because I have low self esteem (though that's true as well) but because it's true. I highly doubt someone at random would compliment me in such a way just because of my looks and attitude. It would be both shocking and nice (hoof I'd probably go red faced) if it were to happen.  

I'd be really freaked out. One person complimenting me would already be suspicious. If everyone would say that I'm cute or any other complement to me, I'd think it's some kind of conspiracy building up against me =)

Well, I call a few people cute, innocently, like a kitten kind of cute, and someone has called me cute, I'm pretty sure it's the almost the same. However, when I was called cute, I denied it, very much so, I don't think I'm cute at all. So in all, I would deny it.

(edited)

I've been called cute...also adorable. Mostly cute by other guys. by how I dress or what I do. I don't try to act cute or anything either, guys just seem to think I'm cute, for some reason. As for adorable...I've been called adorable when I do something silly or random.

Either way, I take it as a compliment. Makes me feel good. And it usually makes me blush.

P.S. I'm a guy and these were compliments from gay guys...Never been called cute by a girl before..xD

P.P.S. : I'm sorta gay.

Edited by :Flutterdash:

If i was called cute.

My reaction:erm,t-thanks

in my mind:my face is ugly ;-;,the last time i was called cute is when i had a babyface :C

Impossible.. You're cute.. :3

• Brohoof 1

If someone says awww, you're so cute, I usually give a snarky usually in a sexual connotation.

Then again, the people I see day to day are all military, and we have the most warped sense of humor.

They'd be SOOO wrong. But I'd thank them for taking the time to be nice to me.

It's why I like the internet. You can be cute without showing ugly face and ugly voice and ugly everything and you just wanna change it all and...

Ugh. Real life sucks. Especially if you're going through problems and no one else in your area has those problems.

I've had plenty of people on the internet call me cute. But in places where females are rare, it's to be expected. Just having breasts often qualitifes you for such a statement, so it's not really all that flattering most of the time. I do feed on compliments though, so I enjoy it.

Except in real life, where it's mostly awkward. I hate it face-to-face because I barely know how to react. Luckily, it doesn't happen all that often unless I'm wearing an unusual outfit. (Like a more formal or "prettier" one than normal.) Sometimes my family does it, and I hate that even more. I like it when my fiance calls me it though. Apparently, he thinks that even as a human, I'm cuter than anything, even a pony or kittens. Although I believe a lot of that he means more personality-wise. And I guess my small stature also comes into account with that.

I HAVE been called cute before (though I have no idea why).  

Usually, I just sort of smile, look down, say "thank you" & quickly change the subject.