Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"You're so cute!"

catnet

Friendzone doesnt exist.

Anyway, being called cute or adorable makes me smile.

We can agree to disagree, hehe.

I suppose being cute is never a bad thing is it? :squee: Though I myself think my looks are the exact opposite of cute some people told me I had a cute smile. Sometimes I do act cute, (most of the time not purposefully though). But if somebody calls me cute it always makes me feel happy :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I think you're all adorable! :wub:

I always associate being called cute as a friendzone, which I don't like. Especially if i'm trying to get intimate or move further, haha.  ^_^

I don't think being called cute automatically puts you into the friendzone...

Friendzone doesnt exist.

Oh yes it does. Lol

Actually, no, we cannot. Not every girl is going to be attracted to you, nor are they obligated to date you just because they are nice to you. That's not being friendzoned. Tha'ts just life. 

What? Lel

• Brohoof 2

Cute is an underestimation for me.

XD Joking, in reality I get called cute a lot, I feel like girls get called cute more often, but that might not be true. Normally I just blush and appreciate the compliment. I've never seen myself as cute, but it ain't a bad thing if I am ^^

Indifferent I suppose. If a cute girl called me cute I would probably be a little embarrassed though.

(edited)
I don't think being called cute automatically puts you into the friendzone...

Depends in what context it's used. 

Actually, no, we cannot. Not every girl is going to be attracted to you, nor are they obligated to date you just because they are nice to you. That's not being friendzoned. Tha'ts just life. 

lol, then so be it. I can pull a number of articles up that say the friendzone does indeed exists and you can do the same for articles that say the opposite. 

So again, we can agree to disagree - since I don't agree with you and you don't agree with me.

Edited by Guest

I don't think I'm a cute person, but if someone compliments me I'll gladly say thanks and move on with my life. It might get annoying if I hear the same compliment over and over again, but overall I don't mind.

(edited)

If some random stranger on the street calls me cute, I'd thank them and move on with my day.

If someone close to me said it, I'd thank them (but be more thankful than I was to the hypothetical stranger), but melt on the inside.

Edited by Blackened

It doesn't matter how genuine it is, I would take it as bullshittery. And probably get mad.

JK I'd run and get the fuck outa there.

Unless it was one of my online friends. Then I'd be like... uhh... hmm... lets think....

Oh, I'd be like "Fuck you."

But on the inside I'd be like "...fuck you..."

~_~

Its a lie! It doesn't matter how true it is, its still a lie!

I am not cute. Adorabloodthirsty? Maybe. Cute? No.

Bah.

Most of the time I don't believe it at all. ^^; But at times I'll just be quiet and get a bit embarrassed.

I just stand there and go red, followed by a little laugh...  :blush:

First, I'd do a double take, because I am in no way cute, whatsoever. If I was right about what I heard, I usually just play it down, like "Nah, I'm not," or "You don't mean that." Something like that.

(edited)

Depending who it was from, I'd be like "Thanks...I guess. Haha".

I get rather awkward about that type of thing if it's someone who I'm not close to. If someone close to me calls me cute, then I'd probably blush a bit.

Edited by Sam Gideon

• 3 years later...

I get that compliment...a lot, and I always get all shy and blushy when someone says it. :twismile: I don’t ever know what to say, so typically a “thank you” comes out.