Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Potato Chips or Tortilla Chips?

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Potato Chips or Tortilla Chips?  

46 users have voted

1. 1. Potato Chips or Tortilla Chips?

• Potato Chips
    • Tortilla Chips

So here is a very serious question. What type of chips do you prefer? Do you prefer tortilla chips or potato chips as a snack? Snack decisions!

It's a tough choice for me. Lays potato chips are sooo good but you can do more with tortilla chips, so I think I have to go with them. Plus Doritos are amazing.

PS; I am not hungry right now. Nope. :P

• Brohoof 3

Both are good, but I guess I prefer potato chips tiny bit better.

Yeah, both are great. Potato chips have a more saltier taste which is so very good and I actually prefer them to standard tortilla chips if I have no dip of any kind, but tortilla chips with cheese dip is amazing and Doritos are the apogee of tortilla chip goodness. :3

• Brohoof 2

Had you asked me this even a year ago, my answer would have been potato chips. Something happened with my tastes since then, because now I crave all kinds of tortilla chips whenever I want chips at all. They  simply taste better to me, but they're also more sturdy with a more satisfying crunch... that doesn't get caked up in your teeth like lots of potato chips do. And they're good for dipping. Yeah, I'll take tortilla chips any day, given a choice between the two.

• Brohoof 3

Goddamnit why must this question torture me so?! :( I have eaten quite a fair share of both types of chip in my life so it's quite hard to decide which I like best ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Both are awesome but I like tortilla chips better because of chips and salsa and nachos (I always make them with real cheese).

• Brohoof 2

While my craving does sometimes vary, generally I think I prefer tortilla chips; especially when it comes to the lime flavored ones, or some good nachos, or, of course, the salsa. :bedeyes:

Tortilla chips are nothing without salsa!
Honestly, I choose potato chips, but I do not eat the greasy kind. I love to eat baked potato chips, or Pringles. The good stuff. haha
Tortillas hurts, and gets stuck in my teeth a ton!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oh, tortillas all the way. :fluttershy:

I typically find that I like tortillas more personally, mainly being for the overall simplicity of them I guess as compared to any other chips... I mean, tortillas don't have all sorts of artificial stuff and ingredients in them, and they are just more overall natural, and therefore, a bit healthier than potato chips (that's not to say tortilla chips are the most healthiest thing you can eat of course :P ) but I guess just what I mean by more "simplicity" is mainly how tortillas are just basically pieces of corn and flour, usually with some kind of little blend of salt or something...... Bottom line, they just taste more natural I guess is what I'm trying to get at. .-.

EDIT:
...... Dangit! Now I want some tortilla chips. :muffins::rarity:

Edited by Nick1925
  • Brohoof 1

Potato is love. Potato is life. Potato does not judge, nor hate. Potato loves all. Potato is potato.

I kinda have a thing for potatoes. :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I like potato chips better. Tortilla chips are only good with salsa and that’s only if I can find a salsa that has the correct level of hot for me.

Edited by The Wife of Law