Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Potato Chips or Tortilla Chips?

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Potato Chips or Tortilla Chips?  

46 users have voted

1. 1. Potato Chips or Tortilla Chips?

• Potato Chips
    • Tortilla Chips

Depends on the flavor.  I used to love me some Tostitos blue corn tortilla chips.  But Lays Stax has an excellent ranch-dipped buffalo wings flavor.  I guess I'll go potato because there are roughly four hundred Pringles flavors.  Don't try the soy sauce and wasabi flavor, though.

Potato chips any day, not that I don't like tortilla chips, it's just that potato chips are better.

Most of my favorite chips tends to be the Doritos variety and Tortilla chips tend to go better with dip, though I also love me some lays and Pringles

Tortilla chips are better in my opinion. I don't like how potato chips taste and I hate it when they get stuck in your teeth. With tortilla chips, you can have several dips to dip the chips in. :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Pretzels
Funyuns

---

Hehe, but for real, I cannot decide.  I love Fritos (corn tortilla chips) but I love Kettle Cooked Lays as well (potato chips).

I guess the tie breaker is Sun Chips.  Which are "multi-grain" but probably have corn since corn's a grain.

91u9DTtI0PL._SL1500_.jpg

Taste best with a Subway sandwich... mmmmhhh!

~ Miles

Edited by Miles

• 4 years later...

Uhm, as a lover of the chip, this is a VERY hard choice. On one hand, you have the ultra-customizable and brilliant potato chip, but on the other, you have the greatness and addiction that is the tortilla chip. THEY'RE BOTH SO GOOD. :nom::nom:

Voting Tortilla Chips, they need more votes.

Edited by Ayyngel Dust
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Based on my experiences, I'll have to go with potato chips (I think quite a few people here already know about my love for them). :wub: I admit I haven't tried tortilla chips many times... The ones I've had were certainly edible, but they just didn't quite match the wonderful deliciousness of the potato versions. Maybe I didn't try the best variety there is (I'd have liked them to have more flavor), but regardless, for now potato chips are my number one.

• Brohoof 4

6 minutes ago, Tacodidra said:

Based on my experiences, I'll have to go with potato chips (I think quite a few people here already know about my love for them). :wub: I admit I haven't tried tortilla chips many times... The ones I've had were certainly edible, but they just didn't quite match the wonderful deliciousness of the potato versions. Maybe I didn't try the best variety there is (I'd have liked them to have more flavor), but regardless, for now potato chips are my number one.

I agree completely!

• Brohoof 2