Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favourite ships/shipping fanfics?

Fia94

You want a Big Mac story? I've got an alright fic concerning him and Roseluck if you're interested, though it's in Roseluck's POV. Of Apples and Roses and Thick Purple Proses by RavensDagger

Oooh I shall take a look :) and as you can tell, I'm a huge shipping fan :)

(edited)

There are several romance stories like... all of them are human x pony and they are a bit saucy... sorry if that isn't your thing. 

Yes! The romance stories can be bit wish fulfilmentish, but I personally find that a lame excuse to simply dismiss over that reason.  

Her Whole Darn Heart, by Crowley is a very touching story (it's second person be warned) about a human (you) struggling to get over the fact Applejack is a pony. It's got 1800 plus likes on fimfiction.... so a lot of people like human x pony. 

The Princess and the Human by Ausbrony: Princess Twilight Sparkle x human story is one of the most adorable human x pony romance fan fictions I ever read. This one is clean, it's teen rated.

Xenophilia, by AnonponyDASHIE considered one of the (if not the best) best human x pony romance stories out there.

I had a lot more... but I'll say almost every... well written Princess Celestia x human story it's flooded with upvotes. It's true! XD

Edited by Bendy
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Human x pony. Particularly Twilight Sparkle x human. 

Because I find pony x pony boring.

What? Ponies are sapient minded!

Your Human and You (Twi and lone intelligent human (other humans are basically cromagnons and are pets in equestria) live together as pony and pet, eventually hookup / romance as equals)

Diairies of a Madman (Navarone hooks up with many people throughout. Celestia, Luna, Vinyl Scratch, Chrysalis, a Dragon, and Braeburn...etc etc) <-great dark humor and occasional clop chapters. Longest fic on fimfiction if i'm not mistaken....more of dark adventure and black comedy then a romance fic

Dash of Humanity Rainbow Dash and a human must share her same body. Naughty hijinks and infighting happen. Soarin also makes an appearance to throw in some chaos. 

Xenophila - The differences between human and ponies are illustrated in this fic (Twi and Dash heavy)

Edited by Freewave
  • Brohoof 1

Braeburn/Soarin: Social Standards. AKA, the fanfiction that got me into pony fanfiction at all. It deals with homophobia in Equestria, and it's a beautiful read. I'm pretty sure it was abandoned, though as it was last updated in 2013. ;w;

Fluttershy/Discord: The Nutcracker & The Chaos King. It's pretty much an AU that follows the story of the Nutcracker. I read it in a night, and was smiling the entire time.

Surprisingly, I just realized I don't read that many pony shipfics. o:

• Brohoof 2

I'd never even thought of human x pony, I always ship ponies with ponies :) :) xx

I'll say is a human giving a pony rub can be very cute.

Also.... heart warming moments like this.

storytime_scratchy_scratch___by_ponyecho

(edited)

Loving all these suggestions :D

Even the human x pony ones?

Just remember that these MLP FIM ponies are basically human. They can love, feel and cry just like a human. And live in a civilization made by their own hooves.

Edited by Bendy
  • Brohoof 1

My favorite ship is fluttershy and rainbow dash, they compliment each other's strengths and weaknesses  :squee:

So I like rarely used ships:

Blueblood/Derpy:  Yah its a bit out there but somehow I loved it in my brain and one fic does this real good:

Luna/Discord:   I known Discord has been shipped a lot with Tia but this baby made like a Luna/Discord theme:

Luna/Twilight:  One of my first ships I loved from season one and the opening!  

• 1 year later...