Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favourite Web Browser?

Deano

Best Browser?  

131 users have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite internet browser?

• Internet Explorer
    • Safari
    • Google Chrome
    • Mozilla Firefox
    • "Project Spartan" or Microsoft Edge
    • Opera
    • Netscape Browser
    • Other

(edited)

So, I'm surprised this isn't a thing. What is your favourite internet browser? :yay:

Mine's Mozilla Firefox. :comeatus:

My mother uses it, so I think I may have inherited her love for it. The UI is impeccable and the speed rivals that of even Google Chrome :wub:

Edited by Nectar LibreGrass
  • Brohoof 5

, since this thread is about web browsers and other Internet topics, I have moved your thread from General Discussion to Media Discussion.

• Brohoof 3

, since this thread is about web browsers and other Internet topics, I have moved your thread from General Discussion to Media Discussion.

@Odyssey - Thank you. I apologise if my choice of thread placement caused any inconvenience. :)

• Brohoof 1

Opera is the best browser. All the features of Firefox and Chrome and runs with so much less RAM. It's never crashed for me.

• Brohoof 4

I use Chrome but I have tried many of them(Opera,Safari,Firefox). Lastly I felt I had lost something...something important. I have realized that the ASC stopped sending me the "Wake up, your memory is about to die" warnings so I gave it an another chance. Oh well, the power of habit.

By the way, I use it cuz my old computer had Firefox but somehow It bugged and I couldn't solve the problem(yes, even when I reinstalled the whole operation system, don't ask, I don't know either) so I got Chrome instead.

ram_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Mozilla Firefox has been my computers best friend since... well, I don't even remember when. Probably since its release. Pretty sure it's lasted since Windows XP though.

I know some people say Chrome is better and has more functionality, but Firefox has given me little reason to want rid of it. If it ain't broke why fix it, y'know? :P

• Brohoof 6

I use to use Firefox a lot when I was younger, but a few years ago I switched to Google Chrome and never looked back.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

My preferred browser for my iPad and PC is Google Chrome.

Edited by The Wife of Law
  • Brohoof 2

I use WhiteHat Aviator. I have to give it permission to run flash (so no pop-up ads), it warns me if a page is suspicious, it has incredible download speeds, I can use any browser design (I use Chrome, I find it easiest to navigate), bounces my IP around from what I understand so the Government can't track me (not that I care if they do, I'm not doing anything wrong), doesn't remember passwords, so my accounts are safer, and it clears history to free up space and so that no one knows I'm a brony! Oh, and it automatically logs me out of everything I've logged into whenever I exit the browser.

• Brohoof 1