Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were a food, what would you be?

Randimaxis

I would be a massive pile of meat. Just a large, succulent, juicy mountain of protein-packed goodness. Accompanied by a powerfully delicious sauce of your own choosing.

Basically, just my current self minus skin, bones and non-meaty organs. I'd be delicious.

• Brohoof 2

An eye of round beef roast, a hearty meal especially with mashed potatoes and plenty of gravy that will fill you up right.

• Brohoof 1

An out of date can of beans,  that way nobody would eat me and i would be around forever! In time i would develop a way to communicate and to take over the world with my canned brethren!  *evil laugh*

• Brohoof 1

I would be a raw egg, shelled and all. There is so much potential for that little egg, I mean, what will it become? Will it be part of an orchestra of ingredients to become a cake? Will it be boiled, fried or poached and be consumed on its own? Maybe it'll be the ingredient which binds together a meat-lovers omelet. Whatever becomes of the egg, it will make one heck of a meal.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'd probably be this-
Ruined_Meal_(US).jpg

... okay, maybe that's a little too harsh. :P Really though, I'd probably be brown bread... I'm healthy enough, but pretty boring on my own; with someone else (the spread/fillings), though, I'm actually not that bad. :catface:

• 1 year later...