Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What languages do you speak / would you like to speak?

DasCapschen

136 users have voted

1. 1. What language do you speak?

• German
    • English
    • French
    • Spanish
    • Russian
    • Swedish
    • Finnish
    • Norwegian
    • Dutch
    • Danish
    • Italian
    • Chinese
    • Japanese
    • Arabic
    • Ukrainian
    • Belarussian
    • Czech
    • Polish
    • Greek
  2. 2. What languages would you like to speak?

• German
    • English
    • French
    • Spanish
    • Russian
    • Swedish
    • Finnish
    • Norwegian
    • Dutch
    • Danish
    • Italian
    • Chinese
    • Japanese
    • Arabic
    • Ukrainian
    • Belarussian
    • Czech
    • Polish
    • Greek

It's not listed on the first question, but i also speak fluent Hebrew.

So the languages i speak are Russian, English and Hebrew. Would very much enjoy learning Chinese, Japanese Italian and Spanish.

• Brohoof 1

I speak Arabic and English, and I also took Spanish for a good amount of time during high school. It's not amazing, but it's enough Spanish to carry on in the real world (at least for regular conversations and reading things).

I think learning Chinese or German would be pretty cool. ^u^

I took German all four Years of high school. I'd like to brush up on it, but I'm trying to learn Japanese right now. I'll probably give up on Japanese soon though, it's hard to self teach, if that happens I've been considering Spanish.

I dunno.

• 4 weeks later...

I can only speak English, though I did learn French during my school years... I don't think there's really any other language I would like to speak, since I don't really plan on travelling to other places where languages other than English are commonly used. If I had to choose, though, I'd probably go with Japanese. :)

Can speak: English

Want to speak: Japanese, French, Spanish

Japanese is actually the first one I would wish to learn. If I could, then I'd know exactly what my favorite j-rockers were saying. DX I did TRY to learn french and spanish at one time though. Problem is, at the time, I didn't catch on as well as I wanted to. I know very little Spanish, and I can count to eleven in Spanish as well. XD

Edited by sweeToxic

I speak English and I'm currently learning Japanese. 

I plan on learning these as well:

• French
  • German
  • Italian 
  • Spanish

I may possibly make an attempt at Chinese, Korean, and Swedish at one point.

• Brohoof 1

Russian and English main ones. Working on Spanish and German, and then I can do what I want to do with my life, but I might toss in Arabic just because...politics

I think it'd be cool to learn Japanese. Alas, I don't have the patience and dedication to learn another language.

Exact same thing with me. I'd love to know Japanese, but I don't have the patience to do that :\

I speak English as a primary language and am fluent (obviously). I learned conversational Japanese in high school. I'm currently studying Spanish, and want to continue learning Japanese. Once I get fluent in both, I want to learn dutch. (It's like the hipster German)

I am slowly learning German. My wife is German, thus I will need to understand the language.

Well, I'm fluent in English obviously, seeing how I was born in America and raised by my English-speaking family. Y puedo hablar español decentemente  :icwudt: Translation: And I can speak Spanish decently ^^

I want to eventually learn enough Spanish to read, write, speak, and listen to it perfectly. Portuguese, Swedish, Hebrew, and Arabic are also on my list of foreign languages to learn!

I can speak English fluently (First Language), I can speak Welsh quite well (Secondary) and Im currently learning Spanish in school.

I wish I could speak Welsh fluently (as it is my country's language) and Japanese, it sounds so cool but so hard to learn :D

EDIT: Oh and Latin! That would be great to confuse others in a normal conversation!

Edited by Vennax

(edited)

I speak German ( Mother Language ) and also English because of all the english voice dubs in Videogames, because even if i buy the german version, most videogames have still only english voices with subtitles and i also watch a lot of Dc Comics Media in English...thats how i learned english. ( yeah and school helped too...i guess... ) 

I want to speak Italian because my grandfather is Italian, so we have Family members there, thats why i want to learn Italian, so that i can speak with the rest of my family  :D

Edited by .hack//RARITY

I speak German because it's my mother tongue, English obviously (derp) and know some Spanish; I understand much but can't talk too much due to missing too many words :/ I wish I knew Spanish better.

Also, I'd love to know Japanese to not have to watch/read Subs :D