Sugar Pea

87 users have voted

1. 1. Fries or Onion Rings?

• Fries!
    • Onion Rings!
    • Other!
    • I'm an octopus.
    • Both!

Fries are good but if there’s an option for onion rings it’s almost always guaranteed I’m getting onion rings instead 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Depends where the fries are from and how they cut them. I tried onion rings a few times and they are not good. Too oily and slimy. 

On 2023-05-12 at 11:13 AM, thecoolerglimmer said:

Depends where the fries are from and how they cut them. I tried onion rings a few times and they are not good. Too oily and slimy. 

Those are vadly fried my friend... Even fries are discusting if cooked badly.

2 hours ago, Kujamih said:

Those are vadly fried my friend... Even fries are discusting if cooked badly.

Yes I assumed that, but I tried onion rings from so many places and could not get into them since they were badly cooked. Maybe I just don't like them? I don't know, I need to find a place with good onion rings.

I only had two bad experiences with fries in all my years of living. The most recent time was back in March of this year, when I went on vacation and I was given sweet potato fries with my hamburger. I did not even asked for that (heck that wasn't even noted on the menu), however, I was informed by the restaurant that it was the norm there. I threw them away. They were absolutely disgusting. They served them with mustard, ranch, and ketchup too!

• 1 month later...