Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What has made you mad today?

Poetic Stone

I accidentally banged my hand into an opened cabinet door.  Rather than going, "Ow," or the like, I momentarily got angry.  Partly, I think, because it happened for such a stupid reason.  I was holding a water bottle in my left hand, and I thoughtlessly went to point to something with my free hand.  Free hand was on the side of the open door and unaware of its surroundings. xD

• Brohoof 2

Well, today I was sick, hot, dehydrated, tired, and hungry. So everything made me angry. I think every third or fourth word I was dropping an f-bomb. I yelled that special C word and various other profanities at people on the tv for about 5 minutes because my mom had turned on Real Housewives of Orange County. But I'm now laying in bed after eating 5 popsicles and drinking some ice water so I'm  feeling much better. Now I'd just like the millers to quit flying into me so I could sleep

• Brohoof 1

Some really ignorant and bigoted things people on this forum have said. Mostly in the debate pit.  I wish someone would lock me out of there!  I only get riled up by it.

Yes.  Here, here.

But for me, in particular, what's making me the most angry at the moment is storms.  I hate the weather where I live.  Storms make me extremely depressed and angry.  They're ruining my life, actually.  In fact, I hate them so much that it's difficult to talk about it because I'd rather pretend it doesn't exist.  Thank all ~2700 deities in this world that we're planning to move in about a year.

• Brohoof 1

Nothing yet. For now, I always get mad at least once a day so it should only be a matter of time 'till the world as we know it implodes on itself. 

• Brohoof 1

Remembering all the messages on my Kik from my now ex girlfriend who broke up with me yesterday and how she was using me. 

• Brohoof 1

Note posted at work comparing me and some co-workers to another co-worker who's actually terrible but the manager doesn't know.

Also my conch piercing hurts.

• Brohoof 1

Two things have made me angry so far today.

1. The heat: It's very muggy and warm here right now and I hate how much I sweat. It's so nasty.
  2. Dish Network crashing my satellite internet... twice! so they could reset my monthly bandwidth meter.
  • Brohoof 1

I wouldn't say it made me mad, but rather annoyed...

Today at work (I'm a cashier for County Market), as I was checking someone out, the person behind her asked if I had the coupon book so she could use them when I check her out.  All of the lanes have one coupon book for that purpose, in case someone forgot their coupons and wanted to use them.  I gave it to the lady who asked me for it.  Then, the lady in front of her who I'd just gotten done checking out asked if I could give her a coupon book so she could take it home, as she said she didn't have one.  I told her, "We only have one book per lane so customers can use it when they are checking out, but, you can go to the Customer Service Desk and ask for a coupon book and they'll give you one to take home."  (Keep in mind, she has to walk right by that to exit the store).

She mumbled under her breath in complaint, and left the store without going to get a coupon book from the service desk.

WTF!?  

Why are people so ignorant?

It is beyond me.

~ Miles

• Brohoof 3

I wouldn't call it being mad, more like flustered and annoyed. It's always a pet-peeve of mine when co-workers like to pick on me about me texting girls, asking about features, and all of that.

Happened today during a power outage; had my phone with me and people swear I am talking to a special someone or something. Ended up playing a game of chess on said phone to ease the the annoyance that was building.

• Brohoof 1

Videogame related, and not too long ago.

Playing with random teammates in Call of Duty who don't know what 'team support' means. I'm basically the only guy who supports my whole team and do objectives to win. If only I have some friends for this game rather than randoms not doing objectives or support one another.

• Brohoof 3