Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv The Shows i most hate and why

Grtxkkyz

Here are the shows i most hate and why

1.Phineas and Ferb:It's always the same damn thing!!!Nothing changes!!!The animation is all messed up and in some frames everything moves WAY TOO FAST.

2.Scooby-Doo:Mystery Incorporated:Same as above.Plus,Shaggy and Scooby don't help their friends and when they see the monsters they always freak out and run like hell.Plus the way the characters are drawn is very stupid.

3.The Powerpuff Girls:Duh.I'm a huge kaiju lover and i always feel sorry for those poor monsters the girls beat.

4.Fish Hooks:The characters look nothing like fishes.Creatures that shouldn't have lips HAVE THEM!!!

5.Family Guy:A bad rip-off of the Simpsons.

6.The Looney Tunes Show:Those bastards have turned my long-life favorite cartoons into stupid versions of themselves!!!

So these are the shows i most hate.How 'bout you guys???

Edited by Dino-Mario

....So much wat going through my head.

You hate a show because the characters don't look like fishes...

Spongebob. All about fish under the sea. They wear clothes. 'Nuff said.

Family guy ripping off simpsons... wat. First of all, the Simpsons may be better, but the simpsons actually have a plot. Family guy ujust runs as the episode moves. That is not ripping off a show. That is using another premise and then making your own show.

...Shaggy and Scooby always run. That explanation is irrelevant.

Looney Tunes Show- How exactly are they a lower level of intelligence now? They used to just hit each other with mallets. Now they actually have dialouge. It is just a new way to show the show. It is not ignorant.

Mlp is a remake of an old show. The old gens. Again, 'Nuff said.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Yeah,MLP:FiM is a remake but it's nice and lovely because of everything.I mean remakes like The Looney Tunes Show.Sorry if i sounded a bit rude by making this topic,but it's my opinion.Some fellow bronies like these shows and i respect them

Edited by Dino-Mario

Yeah,MLP:FiM is a remake but it's nice and lovely because of everything.I mean remakes like The Looney Tunes Show.Sorry if i sounded a bit rude by making this topic,but it's my opinion.Some fellow bronies like these shows and i respect them

I'm just saying that the reasons you dislike them sound way too far fetched for me.

I have the feeling the real reason you dislike them is because other people do, and you want to be in the crowd.

But yes, that is just my opinion, and I can be very wrong.

Maybe you're right.I should delete this topic.What an idiot i am!!!>Cries hysterically<Well,let's say MLP is the only remake i LOVE.But Phineas and Ferb...ugh...Everything but THAT!!!

4.Fish Hooks:The characters look nothing like fishes.Creatures that shouldn't have lips HAVE THEM!!!

Posted Image

Just saying.

Anyway, I don't like Jeresy Shore. If I wanted to watch Douchebags, I'd just go outside.

Oh, and new Spongebob. Classic Spongebob is the best animated show ever, but not new Spongebob.

• Brohoof 5

Maybe you're right.I should delete this topic.What an idiot i am!!!>Cries hysterically<Well,let's say MLP is the only remake i LOVE.But Phineas and Ferb...ugh...Everything but THAT!!!

Woah woah woah.

Calm yourself xD

I wasn't trying to make you see that "you're an idiot"

Just that your reasons were very far fetched xD

This topic isn't stupid.

(edited)

Woah woah woah.

Calm yourself xD

I wasn't trying to make you see that "you're an idiot"

Just that your reasons were very far fetched xD

This topic isn't stupid.

Sorry,i'm a bit sensible.Well,ALOT to be true.Like Fluttershy

Edited by Dino-Mario

((Isn't MLP a remake of an old cartoon

xD))

and why the powerpuff girls, that was my favorite show as a kid

I hate Family guy too, for many reasons

but I watch many shows that I end up liking, so finding ones that I hate is gonna be a tough thing to do

but can you be a bit more specific on why you hate the powerpuff girls? saying that you don't like them because they beat up monsters is like me saying I don't like MLP because they banished Discord when he was my favorite antagonist

MLP is the only remake i LOVE.Don't worry,i respect your opinions.And to be true,the only things i actually liked about the Powerpuff girls are blarney the singing sea serpent and eat your pea professor.

Since Fim is the only remake i truly love,i decided to erase old cartoon remakes from the list

I despise South Park. The humour for me is just way too crude and it just appears to be overly offensive.Even if it is meant to be overly offensive, I don't find that type of thing that funny.

I am not a fan of most soaps on T.V, they just feel a bit too samey for me. I also have major issues with stuff like Big Brother and other shows that people go in for only to be humiliated and get all angry about it. Why put yourself forward for something like that when the end result is obviously going to be bad?

*Obligatory TOWIE/Jersey Shore hate*

Edited by Gingerpotato
  • Brohoof 1

MLP is the only remake i LOVE.Don't worry,i respect your opinions.And to be true,the only things i actually liked about the Powerpuff girls are blarney the singing sea serpent and eat your pea professor.

Since Fim is the only remake i truly love,i decided to erase old cartoon remakes from the list

oh gawd the pea part xD I seriously loved that episode xD I can't believe I forgot about Blarney xD Edited by Pinkazoid

TV nowadays is SHOWERED in mediocrity :/

Personal worsts are probably...

1) American News - For its pure fabrication, lies, exaggerations, drama baiting and ill informed opinion.

2) Generic American Sitcoms - Family situation, cheesy/average jokes, over the top laugh track. You all know them.

3) Talent Shows - Mainly for the over-dramatisation that is added to them >:/

4) ITV shows (Britain only) - In the UK we have a TV channel called ITV. Every year they replay the same series over and over again. It's a loop of reality TV shows, and they create news articles every year to bump their ratings up. For example, they'll pretend they're firing a judge, make a back story up about a contestant or something. UGHH.

5) Celebrity shows with people nobody knows - I don't care about Z-List celebrities, if it's at this stage.. I'd rather watch members of the public.

DKALHGHRWJK:LDVKLHJBIOWRUGP

• Brohoof 1

Shows I hate include, but are not limited to, Jersey Shore, books commit suicide whenever someone watches that show, Secret Mountain Fort Awesome, the latest testament to Cartoon Network's fading quality, and any ABC Family show, life is not as dramatic as they make it out to be and those "reality" shows are nothing but a joke about the everyday life of most people.

The Big Bang Theory. I have no Idea why this show plays so much, or why it is so popular. I cannot stand every actor on that show. What a piece of garbage. It is unfunny, has an obnoxious audience, and is terribly written and has horrid acting. It is the only show I truely hate.

I just don't understand how people can watch it...

Edited by ʎǝlʇɐǝH ʎuɐp
  • Brohoof 1

first off looney tunes are one of the greatest cartoons ever! using crude, simple humor in the beginning and now mixing that in with dialogue and intelligence and wittyness and simplicity is just amazing in my book.

but the shows i hate:

1. jersey shore-self explanatory

2. every other reality tv show ever made!- they suck and noe of it is actually real

3. all of disneys shows that have come on since 2003 just suck ass

that sums it up for now

Flapjack. I never liked grime humor and Flapjack takes it to a whole new level. Plus it's artstyle is so horrid, it looks like an 8 year old drew it. (That's one thing I hate about a lot of cartoons these days, no one ever puts any effort into drawing them)

That said I love The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy and that's got a lot of grime humor in it. I'm not sure exactly what it is but something about that show makes me like it regardless.

Oh and anything on Adult Swim for the most part. Horribly animated toilet and sexual humor that's honestly not even that funny (to me at least)

I'm all for stupid funny but Adult Swim shows were just idiotic for the most part.

Here are the shows i most hate and why

1.Phineas and Ferb:It's always the same damn thing!!!Nothing changes!!!The animation is all messed up and in some frames everything moves WAY TOO FAST.

2.Scooby-Doo:Mystery Incorporated:Same as above.Plus,Shaggy and Scooby don't help their friends and when they see the monsters they always freak out and run like hell.Plus the way the characters are drawn is very stupid.

3.The Powerpuff Girls:Duh.I'm a huge kaiju lover and i always feel sorry for those poor monsters the girls beat.

5.Family Guy:A bad rip-off of the Simpsons.

6.The Looney Tunes Show:Those bastards have turned my long-life favorite cartoons into stupid versions of themselves!!!

So these are the shows i most hate.How 'bout you guys???

Yes, those are all pretty bad, I have a special deep seated hatred towards Family Guy personally. The show I hate the most by far has to be Jersey Shore, I have never seen so many stupid people in one show in the entirety of my life. :angry:

• 7 years later...
On 4/15/2012 at 2:20 AM, Dany Heatley said:

The Big Bang Theory. I have no Idea why this show plays so much, or why it is so popular. I cannot stand every actor on that show. What a piece of garbage. It is unfunny, has an obnoxious audience, and is terribly written and has horrid acting. It is the only show I truely hate.

Heh, same here! I am a nerd, but I never could get into The Big Bang Theory. It is just a hit and miss to me.