Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv The Shows i most hate and why

Grtxkkyz

American Dad, don't find anything funny to me, dislike Roger and some animal abuse in it. Sure Famliy Guy had animal abuse also.

Realiy Shows, find it annoying and in my face. Dislike it alot

Talent Show, they go for non-talent to make ineresting but it unfair for talent.

Shows in MTV,  nothing to do with music and some are annoying and depressing and in your face like Rich Girls, Super Sweet 16 and Catflish.

Soaps, can't stand it, it's depressing.

Walking Dead, that word again, depressing.

1. Dog With a Blog - I shouldn't even have to explain this one...

2. Gravity Falls - Overrated af and Mabel sounds horrible

3. Toddlers in Tiaras - Child abuse much?

Edited by SpittyPie2005

15 hours ago, LegoshiLunA said:

uncle grandpa....its just not funny and lazy xD

Never saw it, except in Steven Universe, and it was hopelessly the worst I have ever seen. :eww:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
  • Walking Dead. After Season 1 or so, the show jumped the shark in my opinion. It didn't take long before it became closer to a soap opera than a good show. If you want a good show about people being @$$holes, watch Breaking Bad instead.
  • Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. I love Star Trek, but that really makes me even more unable to tolerate DS9. It's a shoddy copy of Babylon 5 that feels closer to a soap opera than Star Trek. (Yes, I hate soap operas too). How can the fandom love this but hate Picard and (even early) Enterprise? I don't get it.
  • Modern Family. If only because of Cameron being the worst and most obnoxious LGBT rep I've ever seen. But the writing in general is... same-y. It gets stale very fast. It's also at times even brutally unfunny. Just watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. It's 10 times better.
  • Game of Thrones. No I don't say this just because of the last season either. The show is a blur that I don't care much to sort out.
  • Speaking of Soap Operas, the Young and the Restless. My grandma watched this and she doesn't even understand why. It's garbage.
  • Sanjay and Craig. I genuinely wish the worst for whoever created this hideous, disgusting thing.
  • Phineas and Ferb. One word. OBNOXIOUS.
  • Johnny Test. WHIP. CRACKS.
Edited by Angel_Dust

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Most of today's "comedy shows"...or...well It'd be easier to list shows that I actually watch or like I think(for this millennium anyway). Granted I don't watch much from this millennium, but still.

I mean at one time they tried to be funny...now it's like they were told "here's what our news show reported today, come up with a script that is closely related to that, do not deviate from it"

• Brohoof 1

• Uncle Grandpa: The characters are annoying, the plot is idiotic, and the show just looks terrible. You had a character looked like a clip art image of a tiger as one of the characters and don't get me started on Pizza Steve
  • Clarence: Although I don't hate this show a lot, it's kinda of a weird show. Not much to say about it
  • Teen Titans Go: Just, why? 
  • Spongebob: Ok, let me explain. The pre-movie seasons are good, don't get me wrong and I will admit that there are some gems in the post-movie seasons. But the characters have gone down hill Spongebob being overly-childish, Patrick being a jerk sometimes, and Mr. Crabs being a sadist one time. Such as in One Course Meal, the one episode that Mr. Crabs psychologically tortures because of his fear of whales such as Pearl. Mr. Crabs laughs at Plankton suffering even when he's on the road, waiting to die.
  • The Simpsons: Same as spongebob, it just went downhill over time. Homer being a buffoon and oh my god, Lisa. Lisa nowadays tries to force her opinions on to everyone else, she managed to ruin her brother success three times already! It clearly shows she only want's herself to be in the spotlight. Nuff said
  • This is the end of the shows I hate or dislike. 
Edited by Flying Pencil

• Steven Universe: The art style, the writing, the show in general, the fanbase, everything. I hate it.
  • Rick and Morty: Exact same reasons I hate Steven Universe.
  • South Park: Same as above, plus I don't like the voice acting.
  • Big Mouth: Disgusting, pedophilic show.