Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The things we use to relax thread.

Poetic Stone

To relax, Besides the obvious(For me at least, Lol), I like to just sit down and space out,  I feel the container of the mind that i made for myself long ago to keep everything from going too crazy, I HAVE to clear my mind, and then i imagine that im outside the dome, looking down on it,  Then i go and try to explore the vast reaches of my mind.   But, Every little odd noise outside my mind(the real world), Or any Abrupt thoughts, any muscle twitch, anything i feel, Anything really.    I go right back inside that dome and am jumped back to the reality that is my life.   I try to stay outside of it as long as possible and see where I go, And where my mind takes me,  But i cant stay like that for long.

Also, Im normally laying down on my back, But recently i have been able to do it while Sitting down a few times, With smaller results.

A Big problem with me, And i cant figure out why,  Whenever i try to clear my mind,  My whole body starts to itch.   I know that it is All in my mind, BUT I Cant stop it.  HELP>>>

• Brohoof 1

• 11 months later...

*bump~* funkatronic_by_minty_manzana-d3cmkgb.gifLately, listening to Vinny Vinesauce's streams usually puts me in a very chill mood, to the point where I easily fall asleep listening to him... even if he's playing a loud game, somehow o.o Browsing the nicer parts of online and taking in the atmosphere of this friendly park near me does a lot of good, too funkatronic_by_minty_manzana-d3cmkgb.gif

I can't actually believe that I relaxed before a Final Exam by doing ladder logic.

post-642-0-19575900-1481690248_thumb.jpeg

Walkthrough:

ABC indicate 3-phase power leads into an Induction motor.

Leads going through Contactor 1 are controlled by Coil M1. This is the Forwards power supply.

Leads going through Contactor 2 are controlled by Coil M2. These leads reverse A-B phases, making the motor run backwards.

Both Contactors contain Overload Fuses.

Phase A supplies power by way of a 5A fuse to the PLC outputs.

PLC outputs go to relays M1, and M2, then to Neutral.

PLC Inputs: 

Normally Closed (energized) Pushbutton Stop [0.00]

Normally Open (de-energized) Pushbutton Start [0.01]

Normally Open Switch Directional Control [0.02]

Outputs: 

If Coil [10.00] is Energized, close Relay and supply power to Coil M1 (which causes the motor to run Forwards).

If Coil [10.01] is Energized, close Relay and supply power to Coil M2 (which causes the motor to run Reverse).

Logic:

IF Start button is PRESSED momentarily

> [20.10] Must not be energized, ELSE no power goes anywhere.

> Supply Power to Coil [20.09]

>>Line 1 latch to sustain power to [20.09]

>>Provide power to Line 3 and Line 4 for Coils [10.00] and [10.01]

>>Permit power to flow in Line 5 and Line 6 for Coils [20.00] and [20.01]

IF Direction control is OPEN

>Line 5 Normally Closed Relay does not change.

>>Power supplied by Start button goes to Coil [20.00]

>>>Supply Power to Coil [20.00]

>>>Prevent Power to Coil [20.01] on Line 6.

>Line 5 Normally Open Relay does not change.

>>Power cannot be supplied to [20.01]

>Power permitted on Line 3 to Coil [10.00]

>M1 is energized, contacts on ABC close, Motor Starts in Forwards direction.

IF Direction control is Closed

>Line 5 Normally Closed Relay opens.

>>Power cannot be supplied to [20.00]

>Line 5 Normally Open Relay closes.

>>Power supplied by Start button goes to Coil [20.01]

>>>Supply Power to Coil [20.01]

>>>Prevent Power to Coil [20.00] on Line 5.

>Power permitted on Line 4 to Coil [10.01]

>M2 is energized, contacts on BAC close, Motor Starts in Reverse direction.

IF Direction control is changed while motor is in operation

>Relays controlled by 0.02 are bypassed by self-feeding Latches and Coils

>Interlocks [20.01] and [20.00] prevent both from being energized at the same time.

>No change occurs.

>Motor continues operating as before.

IF Stop button is pressed momentarily:

>Open relay on Line before Coil 20.09.

>Denergize Lines 3, 4, 5, 6.

>Energize [20.10]

>>Supply Power to Coil [20.10]

>Power TIM001

>>Count to 20 seconds

>When TIM001 is finished counting, denergize [20.10].

Edited by Blue
  • Brohoof 2

I thought I would pose this topic, what type of things do you use to relax? I enjoy the times when I get to relax, you know, and be all lazy, and such. I love to listen to some good music, sometimes laying in bed when doing so. I also enjoy being alone with my thoughts, as well as the mysterys of the world in which we live. Enough about me, please share what you use, or things you do to just chill, and relax.

Listen to some music, turn off all the lights, brew a hot cup of tea, turn on my fireplace and sit on the sofa in the complete darkness.

It makes me feel completely refreshed from the labors of the day. Often times it's Christmas music but only because I grew up in a small town and it resonates with me.

Music, a book, napping/laying down, sometimes watching a show. For the most part I can only relax once I've finished a task of one kind or another. I'm not one to relax easily with tasks to do. 

Usually I listen to music, but I've always found listening to people tell stories calming. Just listening to what others have done is soothing to me. Especially if you learn something from it.

The feeling of relaxation is one of the big things that make me enjoy life. I like to listen to my playlist of relaxing songs on shuffle while I try to sleep. If I'm not trying to sleep, I will listen to it while playing Smash Bros or when I have the time to in class. I even put the songs into tiers, and added a god tier for the 4 songs that are the best in everything that makes that kind of song good and have no flaws at all.

-Hot bath/shower

-Reading

-Listening to soothing music or an audiobook

-Putting calming scents on my pillow and taking a snooze

-Drinking warm tea

-Writing in my diary

-Curling up with a heating blanket

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

I spend a lot of my night time outside with one of the telescopes. I find it very relaxing. Listening to music and watching cartoons also helps me unwind from the day.

I would even include the new amber LED light bulbs in the house. The lower color temperature is pleasing to the eyes and relaxing.  :fluttershy:

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sfw blivy sfw blivy sfw blivy!

Okay here goes! Iiiii like to put on some music and just doodle since I got my new drawing tablet, I also really love to go target shooting on me early summer morning! 

• Brohoof 2

On 4/16/2019 at 9:06 AM, Lucky Bolt said:

I love playing Pony Town with my friends, it's always so much fun and relaxing. :-D

This still holds true, but when I’m not behind a computer screen I like to go for a drive in the country side with my favorite songs playing loud. One of the most relaxing things ever.