Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Your 'go-to' video games for relaxing?

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

• 6 months later...
(edited)

The WWE2K series are my go-to games for relaxing.

Mainly, because I spend a majority of my time creating things instead of actually playing the game. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

• 1 month later...
(edited)

astroneer

u spawn on a random uninhabited planet as an astronaut and then proceed to collect minerals and build a space base with a relaxing soundtrack and an artstyle that's pleasing to the eyes

Edited by mini

To relax? Really only Skyrim, and firefight in Halo Reach back before my disc copy of that game broke. Pretty much every other game I play stresses me the F out, but they can still be fun. Just not relaxing.

I also like to take out my KV-2 in World of Tanks on occasion. There's no feeling like like popping around a corner and one-shotting a poor unsuspecting medium tank, or shaving off 3/4 of the health of a heavy who was dumb enough to leave his side armor facing you. That is relaxing.

On xenoblade chronicles, there is a zone called Satorl marsh, seek its time lapse on youtube, during day, dry trees everywhere with coloured mist called ether. The music its cool too.

during night, the magic happens :mlp_icwudt:

Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale.

Simple elements. Relaxing, friendly vibe. Innocent and optimistic. The dungeons can be seen as grinding, but its not challenging enough to gain frustration and when your reward is items for your shop its really nice.

• 3 years later...