Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think Fluttershy is an attractive pony?

Azureth

Is Fluttershy attractive?  

84 users have voted

1. 1. Is Fluttershy attractive?

• Yes, I think she's very attractive
    • About average
    • No, even just by cartoon pony standards she isn't that great

(edited)

I mean at least as far as compared to the other Ponies in the show. In GIYC it certainly did seem as if Fluttershy is pretty in her own right, but unlike the indisputable prettiest pony Rarity, she doesn't play her looks up.

Edited by Azureth
  • Brohoof 3

As for being pretty goes, i think Fluttershy is indeed very pretty!
Rarity, on the other hand, is better suited for the word "gorgeous".

Both are equally good, Gorgeous sounds more sophisticated, while Pretty sounds much more innocent.

• Brohoof 2

By pony standards? Most definitely. In my opinion, Fluttershy and Rarity are a couple of the prettiest mares. Rarity, however, is more sophisticated, refined, and wears makeup and such to enhance her beauty; Fluttershy has a more natural beauty with her long hair, soft doe eyes and naturally long eyelashes.

(edited)

I have always thought Fluttershy was designed to and supposed to have natural beauty, more so than the other ponies. Her eye shape contributes to that, as well as her long, straightish, perfectly falling mane and tail. To me, that felt like an intentional design to mimic what is also beautiful in humans. Not saying other hair texture and eye shape is not beautiful because they certainly are. I also think Celestia has a motherly look to her, purposefully. 

Edited by Lexamena
  • Brohoof 4

Yes, she has got that shy quiet filly next door thing going for her and her kind, nurturing manner adds to it. If you can gain her trust and get her to open up, she would make a good marefriend or even wife.

• Brohoof 1

Not sure about attractive but she has the best color palette among the mane six. Yellow, Pink and blue. Twilight Sparkle's color combination are too close to the same spectrum, the same goes for Pinkie Pie and Applejack. Rainbow Dash's rainbow colors is just a bit gaudy.

Absolutely. She is the first fictional character that lead me to learning what the word waifu meant.

-Long luscious mane.

-Demure

-Motherly

-Compassionate

She's overflowing with femininity, which I find very attractive. In contrast to Rarity who actively cultivates a lady like image, Fluttershy's feminine charm is all natural.

• Brohoof 2

No.

In fact, I find her to be one of the most least attractive characters in the show.

• Brohoof 1

Personality wise I find the whole shy thing very cute and adorable. She's one of my favs. Then again when it comes the mane 6 I wouldn't say no...even to RD  >_>

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Canonically she has precedent for being the prettiest of the Mane Six in-universe because of the modeling thing in Season 1. Personally I believe in and approve of the Flutters.

Edited by Little Black Dresh

(edited)

She is indeed very attractive...

However... the sheer number of animals in her house would personally freak me out.

I would rather a date a pony with not so many animals in her house. 

Edited by Bendy

Flutters is most definitely one of the most beautiful ponies in all FiM. But in term of attractiveness, I would describe her as motherly, delicate, youthfully innocent, but I wouldn't put her as sexually attractive. 

To me Fluttershy is very attractive with her bright colors and beautiful personality.  I love how soft spoken she is and how nurturing and protecting she is of her animals and her friends.  She's so adorable and I secretly love her  :blush:

• Brohoof 1