Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

First music record / vinyl / cassette / song you ever owned

Revy

Well, the first one I ever got was one of the "Now That's what I call music" tapes...I can't rememebr which one though.

Actually, after googling it, I found out it was No. 38.

It featured "Tubthumping" by Chumbawamba, "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy Remix" by N-Trance (Always wondered how the fuck I remmebered hearing That song on the radio despite it being a 70's hit...) Radiohead's "Karma Police", Moby's James Bond Medley and Ewan McGregor's "Choose Life"

Crazy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CON_bwfo3L8

• Brohoof 1

Well the first CD I was bought I asked for for Christmas, was a compilation CD of the years hits.

The first song on the album was “Blue” by Eiffel 65.

I don’t remember even playing the other song’s, I’d always skip back to track 1 for that song again because it’s the only one I cared about and wanted the CD for.

The first CD I bough was Boyzone, which I bought because my mother wanted to go home and I wanted a new CD for my new hi-fi and it was the first time I had a CD player. I never even liked Boyzone, and don’t think I even played it.

It’s odd, because I remember buying my first CD which I didn’t even like, yet now I don’t play CDs at all now and go between vinyl and MP3 and am obsessed with vinyl. Yet I can’t for the life of me remember what my first record was.

The first album I remember owning was either Hybrid Theory by Linkin Park and Appetite for Destruction by Guns 'n' Roses. They were just in my room because either my mum or someone she knew had owned them. 

The first album I ever bought was LIVING THINGS by Linkin Park on the day it was released in the UK.

I distinctly remember my first CD being No Doubt's Tragic Kingdom. Although I remember having a walkman, so I must have had tapes at some point, but I seriously don't remember any of them I would have owned. o.o

• Brohoof 1

I believe it was a beatles mixtape I listened to at night when I was in kindergarten. "Here come old flat-top he come, groovin up slowly he got..doo doo doooo dooo do do do.."

I think it was the soundtrack to Aladdin.  You know, in the opening song, Arabian Nights, in the original cut the singer says, "Where they cut off your ear if they don't like your face, it's barbaric, but hey, it's home!"  In the movie, they censored it to "Where it's flat and immense and the heat is intense, it's barbaric..."  Totally lame.  The original was so much better.

• Brohoof 1