Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think Trixie Will return in Season 5

UltimaIX

C'mon! We've had Gilda return, and that Steven dragon thing from Season 1 along with fancy pants and even a changeling. Do you think that trixie will return once again? I hope she does to make amends for last times mishaps now that she's redeemed. Maybe everyone in Ponyville will accept her. One can hope...

C'mon! We've had Gilda return, and that Steven dragon thing from Season 1 along with fancy pants and even a changeling. Do you think that trixie will return once again? I hope she does to make amends for last times mishaps now that she's redeemed. Maybe everyone in Ponyville will accept her. One can hope...

I don't think we'll see Trixie again for a while. Magic Duel already redeemed her and was one of the greatest episodes period. Besides, she is mlre prominent in equestria girls now, and I think they want to keep it that way.

(edited)

It's worth noting that this was the first time we've gotten to see Gilda and Steven Magnet back while Trixie has gotten her chance plenty of times, in the comics she's gotten a FF with Rainbow Dash and her own arc in the mane series, she's getting her own book, and she got to be a secondary antagonist in Rainbow Rocks(which reminds me why I think she should have never gotten 'redeemed')

honestly I'm more interested in Coco Pommel and possibly Lightning Dust returning

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 2

I would love to see Trixie again, I would love to see her reaction to Twilight being an alicorn and having a castle as well as seeing how the residents of Ponyville treat her since the previous times she's been a jerk.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Still plenty of episodes to go, anything's possible. I'd love to see Trixie return in Season 5 and see her reaction of Twilight being a princess and having her own castle. It would sure be interesting ^^

Edited by Sonicrules831

It would be really nice to at least see one more appearance of Trixie and to see how she would interact with all that has happened since her last appearance. It already feels like it has been so long ago and it pretty much as. With that, I don't think we will see her again in this season. There is always a possibility with the over half of the season left, but I highly doubt she will be back for this season.

Everything is possible. But you shouldn't stack your expectations too high, because she might not come back this season, because then you will be really sad.

I'd love to see Trixie again. I doubt we will see her this season based on the episode titles, but my hopes are high for next season!