Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What could be another alternative universe for another spin-off movie?

Flutterstep

We already have the well know fantasy universe, we all love and know, where everybody are mythical creatures like ponies, dragons, griffins and so on. The universe is also designed around magic, potions and flight. The Mane 6 there are all ponies (two earth ponies, two pegasi, one unicorn and one alicorn.) and Spike is a dragon.

Then we have the Equestria Girls universe, where everyone is a human and depend heavily on technology like cars, phones and Internet. The Mane 6 are all humans except Spike, who is a dog.

What could be the next alternative universe? A universe so original, yet suitable, that it could actually have its own spin-off movie and/or TV series?

What are your ideas? ;)

• Brohoof 5

All I can really think of myself is pretty unoriginal, but here goes... An underwater universe full of real and fantasy sea creatures. All the Mane 6 are seaponies! ... I don't know why, but I feel this has been done before...

• Brohoof 1

I only have space. Ponies living a long, long time ago, in a galaxy, far, far away. (Had to). But it would be cool if it was some kind of space thing. Even if it doesn't have light sabers.

• Brohoof 2

A great idea would be in a human universe, but fantasy and set in medieval or renaissance times. Magic and everything would fit in, and dragons would be awesome. It would also be cool if they had normal people names, but that's a whole other point. Not to mention the fact that most of Equestria fits into that time period, and the princesses can keep their princess titles.  :)

• Brohoof 1

A great idea would be in a human universe, but fantasy and set in medieval or renaissance times. Magic and everything would fit in, and dragons would be awesome. It would also be cool if they had normal people names, but that's a whole other point. Not to mention the fact that most of Equestria fits into that time period, and the princesses can keep their princess titles.  :)

That's a great idea  :fluttershy:  I really like it. 

I only have space. Ponies living a long, long time ago, in a galaxy, far, far away. (Had to). But it would be cool if it was some kind of space thing. Even if it doesn't have light sabers.

I have always thought of something like that. Think of all the fantasy alien creatures that could exist that adapt to there environment. It would be cool  :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

We already have the well know fantasy universe, we all love and know, where everybody are mythical creatures like ponies, dragons, griffins and so on. The universe is also designed around magic, potions and flight. The Mane 6 there are all ponies (two earth ponies, two pegasi, one unicorn and one alicorn.) and Spike is a dragon.

Then we have the Equestria Girls universe, where everyone is a human and depend heavily on technology like cars, phones and Internet. The Mane 6 are all humans except Spike, who is a dog.

What could be the next alternative universe? A universe so original, yet suitable, that it could actually have its own spin-off movie and/or TV series?

What are your ideas? ;)

what if everything was underwater with fishes and all the mane 6 were seahorses and everyone ate kelp :D

• Brohoof 1

One where all the mane 6 and ponies from the series would be dragons and Spike would be an alicorn colt.

I think that would be a pretty interesting universe to explore.

But besides that we could have all the characters be robots, vampires, zombies, goblins, and more.

• Brohoof 1