Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Tales from the Borderlands

Kerberossz

Have any of you played this masterpiece? I have just finished the 3. episode and I can't say anything but this is AWESOME! The characters are very well written, the dialogues are interesting and funny(most of the time) and has a not bad story. 

• Brohoof 1

Hey @Blue Moon look over here!

I don't play it, but I've watched all the episodes played on YouTube. I really want to play it for myself, but I can't bring myself to buy it just yet.

• Brohoof 1

I haven't personally played it, but I have seen LPs of the first two episodes. And consider it one of my favorite games of all time, and easily Telltale's best. Can't wait to see episode three when I find the time.

I'm a huge fan of Telltale Games, so I've definitely been playing this series. So far, it's fantastic and I love how all the choices in this I've seem to have more impact compared to Telltale Games' other most recent series.

But yeah, this series is awesome so far. I love all the characters, the humor, and the intros are a nice touch too. Episode 3 is my favorite episode so far.

I have only played episode one, I hope to purchase the other episodes once they all release which is happening quite slowly.

That first episode though, man was that good. I was legitimately surprised by it. The sheer amount of personality and events that it had kept me hooked all the way through. It is definitely more of an adventure than the other Telltale games which are more slow and subtle. I loved episode one so I look forward to getting the other episodes eventually. :3 This series could tie with the Wolf Among Us as my favorite Telltale series.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
This series could tie with the Wolf Among Us as my favorite Telltale series.

Same here. Until this that was my favorite, now it has to share the first place with TftB. I can't compare them cuz the Wolf Among Us was a dark andeventure with serious dialogues and this...well 3 characters from it can respresent the humor of the game :D

Edited by Kerberossz
  • Brohoof 1

Same here. Until this that was my favorite, now it has to share the first place with TftB. I can't compare them cuz the Wolf Among Us was a dark andeventure with serious dialogues and this...well 3 characters from it can respresent the humor of the game :D

That is very true. I think that is one of the things that is awesome about TftB, it really shows how diverse Telltale can be in this genre, which is actually quite exciting to think about. :)