Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - The Video Game

ANGEL33

I think that HASBRO should take the time after The Wedding next weekend. And get started on creating a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic video game. I think it should have some of the gameplay qualities used in SUPERMAN: Returns. And the free roaming qualities of the FABLE series. Play as a mane pony from the series, or you can make one and play along side the mane ponies. I think it would be awesome to do either one. Play as Dashie, fly at high speeds, or make a pony and amaze her with your own skills. I would squeal like a schoolgirl. Hearing one of my favorite ponies, manely Rainbow Dash compliments me. "Wow, you're awesome at that!" Or do something amazing and wow the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Or help Ditzy deliver mail, reguardless if you're an Earth Pony, or Unicorn. Or even do something for Celestia, like finding a way to really make the Gala interesting. And this game be available for X-BOX 360, Playstation 3, and NINETENDO Wii.

• Brohoof 7

I think that HASBRO should take the time after The Wedding next weekend. And get started on creating a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic video game. I think it should have some of the gameplay qualities used in SUPERMAN: Returns. And the free roaming qualities of the FABLE series. Play as a mane pony from the series, or you can make one and play along side the mane ponies. I think it would be awesome to do either one. Play as Dashie, fly at high speeds, or make a pony and amaze her with your own skills. I would squeal like a schoolgirl. Hearing one of my favorite ponies, manely Rainbow Dash compliments me. "Wow, you're awesome at that!" Or do something amazing and wow the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Or help Ditzy deliver mail, reguardless if you're an Earth Pony, or Unicorn. Or even do something for Celestia, like finding a way to really make the Gala interesting. And this game be available for X-BOX 360, Playstation 3, and NINETENDO Wii.

however much I whold pre-order the most expensive version. I honestly think the'll skrew it over. Mabie, it'll be good but i'll settle with fighting is magic is this isn't awesome

I got very excited by the title of this thread.

You got excited? I got a wingboner.

Posted Image

I had thought for a second that Hasbro released an official, high quality game. I'm somewhat relieved they didn't -- I was actually planning on doing that this summer in my spare time. (I'm planning on making a children's PC game based on FiM, where you can wander about ponyville and play little games with all the ponies)

Edited by Ashbad
  • Brohoof 1

I hope Hasbro realizes how good an idea that is! Come to think of it, an MLP game with character creation and open-world gameplay might as well have MMO capabilities, too!

The other day I was in Gamestop and saw an old G3 MLP game for the DS. It is entirely possible that they can make a video game off this show. But I wouldn't count on it being high quality unless some of the staff from the show itself were part of the development team.

• Brohoof 1

I'm gonna try something EXTREMELY risky......I'm gonna see if I can get an Email Conversation with someone at HASBRO, who can relay this idea. To whoever, can get this idea as viral in HASBRO as the T-Virus was in RESIDENT EVIL. So everyone pray to God, or Buddah, or Shiva, or whoever it is you pray to.

Ahem, might I remind people this is a child's series and Hasbro is trying to keep a reasonable distance from its adult fans?

If they were to make a game, it would certainly be some cheesy education one, like the crap they have on their website. While a free roam game like you described would probably sell extremely well, old man CEOs are no fun. :c

• Brohoof 1

Boy, way to kill a good idea. You blew it's head off! And since you killed it.....and I can't find a reliable email address. YOU get to do it, I will PM you my email address for you to give them so they can contact me if they like the idea. And if they like it, slap yourself very hard. Copy everything except the schoolgirl part and change Dashie to Rainbow Dash.

(edited)

You're not helping, at all! Forget I said anything because nothing good can happen without someone shooting it down. You are hopeless, thanks alot. I actually thought it was a great idea......THEN YOU CAME ALONG AND KILLED IT!

Edited by ANGEL

Boy, way to kill a good idea. You blew it's head off! And since you killed it.....and I can't find a reliable email address. YOU get to do it, I will PM you my email address for you to give them so they can contact me if they like the idea. And if they like it, slap yourself very hard. Copy everything except the schoolgirl part and change Dashie to Rainbow Dash.

Kill a good idea? All i said was they probably wouldn't create a game specifically for bronies, calm down.

Kill a good idea? All i said was they probably wouldn't create a game specifically for bronies, calm down.

I don't think they would, either. At least, not a game that would appeal only to Bronies.

However, if they decided to come up with a video game, they would get the best sales and ratings if they made it a kids' game that may be fun for some adults to play (you know, kinda like how the show is...). They could make it a puzzle game with some action in it or something like that. Maybe like a Kirby game, which is child-like and simple to understand but still appeals to an older crowd. They could include the voice actresses from the show. It could have a real storyline. These things wouldn't make it the best game ever, but it would reach a wide enough audience for them to be able to make a profit off the game while appealing to its original demographic. It would be difficult to do, but if they were willing to take a risk, it could be done.

Well then they have a big problem. If the game sucks, more bronies will not watch the show anymore. Because of HASBRO being dumb and not putting everyone's interests in to thought. Fine 2 versions of the game. One for the kiddies, and one for the bronies. Happy now, no, too bad?!

I wish that My Little Pony : Fighting is Magic would go on Nintendo 3 DS or something. :/

Posted Image

I would buy that 3DS!

For a second, I thought it was official. But, just like Daring said, wouldn't it be hard to make a game like that for the target demographic, and us? Difficulty is one thing.