Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - The Video Game

ANGEL33

I would buy that 3DS!

For a second, I thought it was official. But, just like Daring said, wouldn't it be hard to make a game like that for the target demographic, and us? Difficulty is one thing.

Well you know Fighting is Magic is coming out, but if Hasbro supported the developers... I think that'd be the most successful game they could market to us. :)

I've been thinking something resembling Animal Crossing but substituting Ponyville and the surrounding regions for your town and ponies for everything would be amazing. They already have a bunch of alternate names for normal holidays, so that element of it would fit in as well. Harvesting apples, buying clothing, visiting Cloudsdale (much like visiting Down Town in the Wii version), baking cakes, helping with Winter-Wrap-Up once every year, caring for animals,etc. It just all seems to fit within that framework quite nicely.

• Brohoof 2

You've never played FABLE, have you? You go around and do what ever. Available Jobs, slaying monsters, going to different towns, have a family, and buy stuff.

HASBRO will never do this. Period.

It's too complex for them X3.

They'll continue sending out half-assed girl games that have nothing to do with the show except for the character names and title of the game. Really, what five-year-old girl wants to beat the crap out of their pony idols? I sure as hell want to, but they don't XD.

At the core, HASBRO is a family-game company. They don't really care for a fandom that will eventually decrease as the show comes to an end. It's all about finance, bubs. Fighting is Magic is going to be awesome, and I'm just glad we'll be able to play it someday.

Even tho MLP is ment to be a child's series, they have to react to this bronyism. So I wouldn't say that it's impossible, or that this should be killed this way. But also in this game idea you can do many versions. You can set an easy game mode, where you can put hints advices etc. and still keep up the Equestria bronies love.

I would've loved a game like this when I was a child - that I could make my own pony and wonder Equestria... I would say that even tho this looks like a bronygame, it's easily with slight changes a game that everyone would love.

And that's what Hasbro would love, eh?

• Brohoof 1

That's the reaction I was hoping for! The one I got from Tenshinohana!

You're welcome :D I found it kinda ridiculous that bronies here start to discuss that it has to be a children's game or a game for adults.

The thing children usually hate most is to make them feel stupid, and this game has the potential for it.

I'm not sure I understand. They don't like feeling stupid, and this game can make them feel stupid?

Sorry, I think I kinda said it wrong - I mean that this games has the potential not to make children feel stupid. That this could be a game that children enjoy!

Edited by Tenshinohana
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, Twi but it's just an idea. I doubt any HASBRO Workers come to this forum. Nice use of Dashie by the way! And I'm glad that, somepony thinks that this game is something for everpony of any age!

Oh believe me, when this was being made and I was the guy who says everything is good and tells everyone what I dream of. I would ask Lauren Faust, The MLP: FiM All Mother. To help me, with everything on it. Storyline, music, the ponies, some towns of Equestria you'd be able to journey to, and of course give her a small role in the game.

I've been thinking something resembling Animal Crossing but substituting Ponyville and the surrounding regions for your town and ponies for everything would be amazing. They already have a bunch of alternate names for normal holidays, so that element of it would fit in as well. Harvesting apples, buying clothing, visiting Cloudsdale (much like visiting Down Town in the Wii version), baking cakes, helping with Winter-Wrap-Up once every year, caring for animals,etc. It just all seems to fit within that framework quite nicely.

I say that'd work nicely for bronies and children alike. I mean Animal Crossing was targeted at children and it worked for Nintendo. Across all Animal Crossing games they sold around 16.5 million games. My Little Pony is (mainly) targeted at children (so if children like Animal Crossing, they should like an Animal Crossing-esque pony game) and as long as they get a good company to program it etc. they should be well off.