What is your favorite Color Combination?

I love browns with a little bit of blues or reds. Complimentary pastels are also pretty neat!

Badges

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ugh so many... Black and white looks nice: Brown and beige reminds me of chocolate. Pink and white is cute too... Is "all the colors" an option?

Hope that no one made this topic already ._. so anyway,what is your favorite color combination? Mine is Purple and Silver while having a royalty color Purple it is also a prettiest color in my opin

One pony resembles my favorite colors and the combination, purple darker color gives nice balance to the brighter white and the light blue markings are great highlights <3  

Posted Images

Black/Green

Black/silver

Brownish green/ Red

Edited by Satrox

One pony resembles my favorite colors and the combination, purple darker color gives nice balance to the brighter white and the light blue markings are great highlights <3

Even as a long time hater of Marshmallow Poni, I will concede her color palette is quite attractive, if not one of the most aesthetically pleasing color combination on the show.

Personally, I would have to go with light blue + pink, tho ^^

92_by_witchette-d8jlp0n.png

• 1 year later...

I've always loved silver and blue. They just seem to go together to me. My class ring is silver with a blue gemstone and I also like silver certificates.  :mlp_grin:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...