Political compass test

Simcity11100

27 users have voted

1. 1. What are you

• Authoritarian Left
    • Authoritarian Right
    • Libertarian Left
    • Libertarian Right

Didn't we have like more than five "political compass" threads already? I don't think need to post anymore, I'm pretty sure that a fair amount of us knows each other's political position, and for some people, their enemies.

politicalcompass.jpg

I have to be honest, there are a couple of questions on there that I don't fully understand (like the one-party system question) and also some that aren't specific enough to get the best answer from me so this still may not be 100% accurate.

Anyway, this is my political compass:

lE5gZ7U.png

Largely the same. I'm conservative for some ideas but fairly liberal for others, but I mostly see myself as leaning slightly to the right. Had to use Imgur since the site doesn't allow this image extension, apparently.  :huh:

I saw this coming from a mile away. I'm just south and west of center, always will be. I believe in individual rights more than group rights and tend to lean left of center while still holding many centrist views.

post-39760-0-53778800-1484286945.png

• Brohoof 1

post-12785-0-70854800-1484367246.png

I've always considered myself politically balanced with a bit of a left leaning...... This pretty much confirms that...... I'd like to see Annita Sarkesians, or that black lady from MTVs political compass.... I wonder how close to hitter and Stalin they are.

post-39037-0-84305800-1484369872.png

I suppose this makes sense. I'm fiscally conservative and from a social standpoint I'm fairly liberal (though I am more into classical liberalism than modern liberalism).

Edited by Prospekt

• 1 month later...