Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Things people just don't understand about you

Not Yellow Diamond

I have been born to love power lines and street signs. It is the best thing for me and it gives me the instinct to design complex things, and to get better at everything I do.

But people don't understand

• Brohoof 2

This is a list of different things

- Why I'm quiet around other people

- Why I sometimes talk to animals, some people think I'm crazy

- Why I'm unsure sometimes of what to talk about, as It can be hard sometimes

- Why I'm not always the first to introduce myself to someone 

- My need to make art so much

- Why I edit my sentences when I'm writing something so often

- Why ideas for fanfic's or art come naturally when I'm not focused on anything specifically

- Why singing is so fun

Edited by Starry Sky
  • Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, StarrySkyDash said:

Why I love Singing so much

If you sing as good as you draw... Well, I would love to hear you sing, no matter how good you are! :o

I get sick super easy.

I'm not anti-social, in fact I really enjoy hanging out with people and going out to do stuff.

But I feel like I'm about to hurl 24/7 so it puts a damper on everything :L

• Brohoof 1

Most ppl, don't understand that I give all in an RP and is more than just random words I put on to it. I requires effort and chimestry between characters, not only romances, any kind of story. But that is all that I look for, choherence, a challange in my writting. 

Also, PPL don't understand my concept of friendship...it is something there has to be common ground, there has to be more than one thing we can share constantly to be my friend and ppl don't get it when I push away others that do not meet this requirement. Frienship is something to work for but if you're not gonna take it seriously, why should I keep you around?

• Why I am so bad at confrontation. I used to be semi-good about this, but then 90% of the time I'd get anger as a response, so I guess that's what made me stop trying. Plus, it's pretty awkward when it's a touchy or negative subject and I just go along with it, even if I don't want to. 
  • How much I hate being surprised and/or frightened. I remember attending my 9th grade Choir camping trip and being extremely PISSED when a girl pushed me in the pool. She was laughing her ass off while I was spitting up some swallowed water and two girls in the pool where making sure I was alright. That was one of the rare moments where I did confront her, and shouted that it wasn't funny, and to never do that again. I didn't go back to that damn pool either. 
  • Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, You said:

That I can have very bad days just by sleeping terribly, at least that got better and how I handle these myself.

That I require at least 10h of sleep because of my meds.

My OCD of shortening my finger nails all the time.

*Looks at his own attributes* Yea, you are not alone. I don't have meds, but I do have hormones that keep changing how I feel what what mood I am in.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

-Why I keep most people at a distance. I’m not even sure I understand why. 

-Why I worry so much.

On 8/30/2020 at 11:26 PM, Emerald Heart said:
  • Why I am so bad at confrontation. I used to be semi-good about this, but then 90% of the time I'd get anger as a response, so I guess that's what made me stop trying. Plus, it's pretty awkward when it's a touchy or negative subject and I just go along with it, even if I don't want to. 
  • Brohoof 1

I'm not trying to make the conversation about myself, I'm just trying to show you that I relate to your situation by giving you an example from my life. 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

No one understands why I make random noises for no reason when I’m bored. Neither do I. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Quack :crackle: .

I love making squirrel noises when I see a squirrel :ooh: . I sometimes think they're convinced I might be a squirrel :love: 

Me as a whole. People just think I'm really strange and yeah, maybe they're right, but beneath that I've always felt misunderstood in a lot of different ways.

Edited by Cash In

• 10 months later...