Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv BBC Merlin fans?

I finally finished watching this series on Netflix and I loved it. :squee: I particularly loved watching the budding friendship between Merlin and Arthur, Colin and Bradley were brilliant from start to finish. Anyone else a fan?

I enjoyed much of what I saw; never got around to finishing the series.

You should check out the rest, the series got so much better as it went on. ;)

@@The Professor...8D, definitely agree on the melodrama, but then again I quite liked that. :lol:

I watched the whole series on Netflix in May and loved it.  I'm probably going to pick up the complete series Blu-ray set at some point during the holidays because I would love to see the first few seasons in full HD.

I watched the whole series on Netflix in May and loved it.  I'm probably going to pick up the complete series Blu-ray set at some point during the holidays because I would love to see the first few seasons in full HD.

I'm planning on doing the same, I would love to see some of those glorious backdrops in full HD. ;)

I watched it when it first aired a few years ago, personally I loved it and seeing your avatar the other day made me remember. 

I shall have to go back and watch it again sometime soon, give me something else to do over the summer. 

Oh, Merlin was a great show :D It had a good blend of comedy, action, drama and, at some points, it had a darker feel to it. I was sad when it ended, I had been quite a big fan since it had started. I have to say Merlin and Arthur's relationship was the best though, the amount of shenanigans Merlin would end up in was priceless :lol: Such a fun show, I do miss it.

(edited)

I watched a series or two. It was a lot of fun. It was a classic, matinee styled, monster of the week kind of show. It was something where you could just hop in on any episode and just have a blast. I love that kind of format. It was similar to BBC''s Robin Hood in that way.

Edited by Biggybrony