Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

friendship games Equestria Girls: Friendship Games Trailer

CastletonSnob

WOAH i'm already hyped for this 2 Twilights ahhhhhhhhh<3 Also RARITY<3<3<3

Gonna be really interesting now with the second twilight there not really sure what will happen but I'm sure it will be awesome YAY!

• Brohoof 1

Just saw the trailer! So apparently with the way it looks now, it seems to be coming straight to Discovery Family channel on September 26. I don't think all of Season 5 will be done by then! Either way, for those looking forward to it, rejoice! :yay:

• Brohoof 3

Glad to see the using Sunset Shimmer's new look :3

Also, hoping to see more inspirational Rainbow Dash

• Brohoof 4

Looking pretty good so far.  Could be a lot of fun.  Hoping to see some more during SDCC coverage.

Science Twilight looks like she could bring an interesting conflict to the movie and could be an intriguing character.

Also it is nice we got that the release date is September 26.  I am a little disappointed it's not getting a limited theater released 

and only is shown on Discover Family but whatever.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Even though I'm very ardent against EQG, this trailer is impressive. One thing this has that the previous ones lack was adrenaline. There's some level of excitement in this trailer, which will make people want to see it. The problem I have with it is how some content (particularly EQG!Twilight's role in the Games) is partially spoiled.

Edited by Dark Qiviut
  • Brohoof 1

Crystal Prep? When I first heard that, I literally thought, "Crystal Meth."

Equestria Girls 3: MLP Vs. Breaking Bad!

In all seriousness, it looks pretty good. Granted, they're still playing off another high school trope, specifically the one about the underdogs rising up to beat the rival school, but at this point it's kind of expected.

Also, Twilight goes to the rival school. Nice twist.

I expect Cadance to be principal of Crystal Prep.

• Brohoof 8

TV premiere instead of theatrical release, I can dig it (although I won't be able to get a movie ticket like I did with the other two.) I hope pony Twilight plays some sort of role in this movie, because by the looks of it, it will only be her human counterpart.

Wow. It's actually looking like pony Twilight won't be appearing in this at all.

Good. This is exactly how it should have been from the beginning. All of them or none of them. It's time to do away with the bullshit that Twilight has two different sets of of the exact same friends and that she'll leave her Equestrian friends behind on a whim whenever the alternate world beckons her to be present. 

I think it's possible that I might actually enjoy this one. Maybe.... :huh:

• Brohoof 2

While Sunset and Twilight will take center stage, I am excited to (hopefully) see Rainbow Dash have a slightly larger role in this movie. Amped to see her carve up these prep school Katniss knock-offs B)

I seem to have been swept up in the trailer's competitive fervor :lol:

• Brohoof 4

Hmm, the ideas presented in the trailer look really intriguing! I can't wait to see the full product!

And...motocross? I can dig it! :D

• Brohoof 2

YOOOOOOOO 

Not sure how I feel about that theme, but besides that I'm excited for this!

Glad to see Sunset's new outfit is here to stay and science Twilight is doing some shady shit towards the end.

I totally dig that green hair chick's look.

That's excellent news with the third Equestria Girls first trailer is released today, so thanks to USA TODAY and I'm going to wait until Saturday, September 26th, 2015 that will be airing on Discovery Family!  :D

:SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  I'M SO EXCITED, THIS MOVIE LOOKS GOOD, CAN'T WAIT  :yay:

I've seen many interesting things in this trailer alone, this movie will be a delight. It's also a nice touch to see other pony canon characters in the prep, like Suri Polomare, Jet Set, Uppercrust, Fleur, Trenderhoof.....

• Brohoof 2

Just because it's getting an airing on the Hub doesn't mean it won't get shown in theaters. Rainbow Rocks got shown on the hub like a week or two after the theaterical release. Besides I don't see why they wouldn't do it in theaters. It's extra cash on the side. Why would Hasbro turn down that?

Also, one thing to take note of: This will be the first time an EQG movie is airing during the active MLP season. Which could possibly mean one thing:

A movie tie-in with the show...

• Brohoof 2

Looks pretty cool :D AND HUMAN WORLD TWILIGHT IS HERE!!! *fangasm* I was really hoping for her to make an appearance since Rainbow Rocks :D They're sure churning these out quick though, once a year? Damn ^_^

I will say one thing, with the trailer being released just two months before the premiere, there's less time to be impatient :D

• Brohoof 1

YES! My hopes? Twilight prime (human Twilight) has magical abilities, but doesn't know yet. Her quest for scientific knowledge triggers something she will need a strong group of friends to back her up in. 

• Brohoof 1