Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

friendship games Equestria Girls: Friendship Games Trailer

CastletonSnob

Ah the memories of high school life when it comes to sporting events, the hype of ready to clobber the opposing team, and the not so hype for the event because of losing every year as well as once again more trash talking to each other lol! 

I like human Twilight's school look, and I feel alot bad for her, just seeing the trailer you see how she look so lonely, yeah with all the studying and probably the only smart-love science kid at school. I think we are seeing what Celestia meant by chaos if there was two of same person in one world.

I like how they put more difference with the Two Twilights life before meeting the main 5 and sunset shimmer. You got episode 1 which Twilight doesn't care much about friendship, all she wants to do is research and find a way to stop nightmare moon, while on human world you got Twilight feeling left out and glumful. Still I can't wait to see this film! 

I wonder if human twilight ever finds out shes a freaking pony princess with magic and wings and hooves....

Ears, Tails, the whole shabang. ~ Applejack

lol how would she react?

It would be interesting if ANY of the girls sees her pony counterpart 

• Brohoof 1

Cadance Is seen in this one. We'll probably get an HQ version after SDCC.

Got ninja'd, again  :lol: . :SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:, HUMAN CADANCE IS SO CUTE  :wub:

(edited)

Howdy all!

Great Ceasars GHOST!! Cadence is in FG!! :wub: :wub:

I hope to the Heavens above that she sings in the movie!! :yay:

I'll be on Cloud nine if she does.

See ya!

Edited by OtakuBrony
  • Brohoof 1

Finally a human counterpart of Princess Cadance!! Now if only we could get one of Shining Armor, also seems to me human Twilight is a conspiracy nut and has a bunch of theories and maps in wherever she's hiding, also can't wait to see this trailer in HD soon.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hopefully this movie will be a lot better than the first two. ;)

I expect for Cadence and Shining Armor for be the principals and human Twilight to meet pony Twilight  :wub:

Yes, I believe they the principals  Cadence (principal) Shining (assistant principal ) and assuming Sombra is the superintendent compared to EH's superintendent Discordimg-2748829-1-tall.png 432737__safe_solo_equestria+girls_king+s

Edited by EquinStarbeat
  • Brohoof 2

The second trailer looked amazing even though it was only a minute, Cadence looked exactly like Celestia and I'm really digging sugar coat even though she only had one line

• Brohoof 1

The second trailer is kinda weird.

Why is Sunset on the front steps of the school?

Why does the portal ripple?

Why does Twilight still go up to the portal, with Sunset in obvious view?

Why does the bus return so quickly?

Why is everyone at Crystal Prep such an asshole?

All these questions and more answered September 26! (Or probably earlier with leaks, theres been a lot of those lately)

The second trailer looked amazing even though it was only a minute, Cadence looked exactly like Celestia and I'm really digging sugar coat even though she only had one line

Yeah same. She had one in the other trailer too. She seems like a bit of a jerk but I kind of like that about her, lol. I like her voice, too.

• Brohoof 1

I actually am looking forward to this film. The first two films were pretty nice, and I think they are going an interesting direction with this third one. Despite people slamming the first two films, they were relatively successful and got really favorable reviews.

The second trailer is kinda weird.

Why is Sunset on the front steps of the school?

Why does the bus return so quickly?

Why is everyone at Crystal Prep such an asshole?

All these questions and more answered September 26! (Or probably earlier with leaks, theres been a lot of those lately)

I wonder that about the portal too? Doesn't the portal open like once every 30 moons?

I wonder that about the portal too? Doesn't the portal open like once every 30 moons?

On its own, yes. But in Rainbow Rocks, our Twilight Sparkle found a way to manually open the portal using a certain journal that is connected to Sunset Shimmer's journal.

• Brohoof 1

If they bring up cameos like sunshine dance, the yaks and starlight glimmer back. I'm going to explode with happiness! :)

This is going to be awesome! Hope the human twilight sparkle goes to ponyvile

Looks like this Human Twilight loves to study and wants connection with others but is actively rejected by others rather than how Moon Dancer was with being offered friendship and rejecting the offers. 

This may drive her into doing something crazy, as so far no one on any side seems to want have any part of her so far in the trailers though. So far nothing about her seems rather antagonistic, but I think that may be the point Friendship Games is going for.

Magic. The portal was left open at the end of Rainbow Rocks.

She is trying to measure things in order to figure out the cause of the strange activities at Canterlot High.  Ties back into the bonus ending of Rainbow Rocks after the credits.

(edited)

This may drive her into doing something crazy, as so far no one on any side seems to want have any part of her so far in the trailers though. So far nothing about her seems rather antagonistic, but I think that may be the point Friendship Games is going for.

Magic. The portal was left open at the end of Rainbow Rocks.

She is trying to measure things in order to figure out the cause of the strange activities at Canterlot High.  Ties back into the bonus ending of Rainbow Rocks after the credits.

Good point. I think that may be what turns her into the rumored Midnight Sparkle. btw you can multi quote people here if you have a response to more than one person. There's a clickable button at the bottom of each post saying "multi quote"

Edited by StitchandMLPlover