Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

*climbs out of the delorean* Doc's gonna miss this.

Jamiboi

How did you find MLP Forums?: Hypnosparkle told me about them. :)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I found AntonyC's critic of the second season opening, A canterlot wedding, laughed so hard. I kinda fell in love with the shows beauty and innocence after that... Then found the dark hypnosis based side on the internet... And I was right at home >:3

Well, I'm a survivor, judging from the poor odds I had a couple weeks ago from a spleen puncture, life revolves around taking anti biotics now, and I love hypnosis, coiling and stuff like that. Something about the blissful smile just looks so appearing to me I wanna try it :3

Hope I get along with all you fine folk, though if you can tolerate me that would be fine with me, you'll learn just how crazy I am, trust me :)

Oh I'm also a fanfic writer, if that matters, not an artist sadly, lucky ponies hwo can draw, grumble grumble! XD

• Brohoof 6

Hey there Jami. Glad that you finally decided to join us. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me, or anybody here.

(BTW guys, i know him. He is cool.)

• Brohoof 6

HYPNOSPARKLE

HELLO welcome here in forums of HAPPY mlp pony fun AWESOME time i hope your times can be HAPPY times in forums meeting thousand pony friends YAY :):):):) :):):) YAY if you have HAPPY question ask anytime YAY

• Brohoof 5

Hello and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy it and have a great time here, making some nice friends and having fun. :pinkie: It's good to have you here and if you need anything, you can always message any member here if you'd like. :kindness:

• Brohoof 5

Thanks for all the friendly greetings. :)

One question, above and below my name is Blank Flank and Blank Flanks, anyway I can change that, cause it's a little mean. XD

• Brohoof 6

Thanks for all the friendly greetings. :)

One question, above and below my name is Blank Flank and Blank Flanks, anyway I can change that, cause it's a little mean. XD

That is your rank here. The more active posts you make, the higher your rank is. ;)

• Brohoof 5

That is your rank here. The more active posts you make, the higher your rank is. ;)

Ah okay, what about your though the 'Fourm hypnotist'? How'd you get that?

• Brohoof 5

Ah okay, what about your though the 'Fourm hypnotist'? How'd you get that?

You get that after a number of posts, or you donate some money to the site. The forum hypnotist title is gone BTW. :P

• Brohoof 4

You get that after a number of posts, or you donate some money to the site. The forum hypnotist title is gone BTW. :P

Oh god damnit!

...What about fourm lamia tamer? :3 Is that a thing? XD

• Brohoof 4

Oh god damnit!

...What about fourm lamia tamer? :3 Is that a thing? XD

Well, i guess that is okay. But i don't know what Mesme Rize thinks of it. XD

• Brohoof 4

Well, i guess that is okay. But i don't know what Mesme Rize thinks of it. XD

'Tamer' Is a loose word, the more accurate word for it would be 'toy, heat pack or hypnosis practise victim'! XD

• Brohoof 3

'Tamer' Is a loose word, the more accurate word for it would be 'toy, heat pack or hypnosis practise victim'! XD

That is something i can get behind. XD

• Brohoof 3

Yes I bet you could. :3 You hypnosis master! XD

Oh god Jami, you flatter me and make me totally blush. :blush: XD

• Brohoof 3

Oh god Jami, you flatter me and make me totally blush. :blush: XD

XD Glad I managed that. Hay I have a question, how did you upload art here? I might stick some lamia art up I request of DA. :)

• Brohoof 3

@@Jamiboi,

What's up, bro? How's life treating you today?

*Shrugs* guess it could be better, lost my spleen a couple months ago, rest of my life is gonna be about taking anti-bitocis so a common cold doesn't send me to hospital... Or the flu kills me. (I'm not kidding the flu apparently has a mortality rate for me now)

• Brohoof 4

@@Jamiboi,

What's up, bro? How's life treating you today?

You both know each other? O_o

• Brohoof 5

I don't think I know him, he's just being friendly. :)

Sorry, it was a bit weird. XD

• Brohoof 3

*Shrugs* guess it could be better, lost my spleen a couple months ago, rest of my life is gonna be about taking anti-bitocis so a common cold doesn't send me to hospital... Or the flu kills me. (I'm not kidding the flu apparently has a mortality rate for me now)

Damn, that sounds bad. Keep your head up!

Sorry, it was a bit weird. XD

LOL XD