Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Beyond Equestria...

Nightfall

What do you have in mind? Fellowing pony worlds or what?

Fellow pony worlds, dangerous foes, difficult obstacles... I'm just trying to get a group together and a basic storyline up so we can RP!

Anypony in for an adventure to the lands beyond Equestria?

Anypony want to help set up such an adventure?

Hey, I'd be up for this, and I have a bit of a plot too if you don't mind me proposing. Alicorns in MLP have always reminded me of the elves in JRR Tolkien's books. I feel like alicorns have a far away, mystic homeland just like elves do, and maybe the plot could be based off that: A Mysterious Illness is spreading across Equestria, and it seems that only Alicorn magic can solve the problem. Both Celestia and Luna have tried to save the Equestrians, but they need more help. Therefore, the party must travel to find the land of the alicorns and either become alicorns themselves or find help from them.

Hey, I'd be up for this, and I have a bit of a plot too if you don't mind me proposing. Alicorns in MLP have always reminded me of the elves in JRR Tolkien's books. I feel like alicorns have a far away, mystic homeland just like elves do, and maybe the plot could be based off that: A Mysterious Illness is spreading across Equestria, and it seems that only Alicorn magic can solve the problem. Both Celestia and Luna have tried to save the Equestrians, but they need more help. Therefore, the party must travel to find the land of the alicorns and either become alicorns themselves or find help from them.

Sounds good!

Maybe we could do something like that... anypony else in for the adventure?