Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Drawing First 3 OC Requests!

Chann3l Chas3r

(edited)

Just what it says--first three get their OC drawn after I get off work in four, five hours.

The request must include:

- Name,
- Design refrence,
- And a few lines about the character, to flesh them out.

EDIT : I probably should have clarified that I'd be doing these at my leisure and it could be a few days to a couple weeks before I get them done.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

FINISHED

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

@@Odyssey

sig-3904873.tumblr_nrwle55nIg1soz396o1_1

I experimented with coloring the lineart on this version:

tumblr_nrwle55nIg1soz396o2_r1_1280.jpg

Edited by KiffyBee

(edited)

, as this is a Request Shop, I have moved your thread from Fan Art to the Requests Guild.

---

Sounds very nice. Would you mind if you drew my pony OC/fancharacter? :3

Name: Globetrotter

Design Reference: Here's her design and cutie mark.

Something about the character: Although in her midlife, Globetrotter still loves to go out and explore new places in Equestria. She's no-nonsense and uncouth, but she never means harm to anybody and is sometimes friendly.

Edited by Odyssey

I'd love if you would do my OC Galaxy Shine. He is an astronomer, anxious, wealthy, and acts somewhat entitled. He's also short tempered and easily aggravated.

post-33321-0-72910900-1435835361_thumb.png

Will you be doing more after those three?

Maybe, but don't count on it. I set the limit at three since that's usually the most I can do at once before it stops being fun and starts being a chore. I'll open another thread if I decide to do more, or edit this one into a more permanent request shop.

Maybe, but don't count on it. I set the limit at three since that's usually the most I can do at once before it stops being fun and starts being a chore. I'll open another thread if I decide to do more, or edit this one into a more permanent request shop.

ok then, just let me know if you plan to do more requests. :please:

@@Odyssey, I'm almost done with yours, I just need top know what exactly globetrotter's cutie mark is?  So I  can draw it right, I'm not sure if the blue bit is water or not.

It's a rope and a stick. It represents the very basic tools of going through marshes and other harsh areas without using anything too fancy, considering that Globetrotter's talent as a geographer has lead her to become knowledgable on survival.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, are you busy? If not then may i request a request  ^_^

I'm Soldier Surplus and i would love a drawing of your skill.

Archean Gene my oc

post-28682-0-31286400-1437608917_thumb.jpg

He's a Unicorn who is interested in many kinds of science, and loves the knowledge of books and the history of archaeology.

Usually anti social and kinda awkward but is soft and lovable on the inside. 

Is this enough?

@@Odyssey --

Sorry that took so long, I set it down for a while and forgot about it X-X   Scroll back up to the top post, I put Globetrotter there  :D

Woah, that looks really awesome! It certainly caught me by surprise too. I've never seen such dedication and detail before, but to see it here makes me very happy. Thank you so much!! :wub: