Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc AES: The Lost City [OOC]

Pucksterv

Was there a lack of Unicorn Characters is this world? Glad to fill the gap.

Well on the original crew, we only had 3 unicorns out of the 8 crew members. And even then one had no magic.

May I join? If I can I would like to use my OC Gloomfury. I've been in a pirate RP with him before. Though sadly they did't really take off. Which makes me pretty pissed cause I love pirate stuff. Thanks to One piece, assassin's creed black flag, and the show Black sails. Which is really kick ass if ya'll ain't seen it yet.

May I join? If I can I would like to use my OC Gloomfury. I've been in a pirate RP with him before. Though sadly they did't really take off. Which makes me pretty pissed cause I love pirate stuff. Thanks to One piece, assassin's creed black flag, and the show Black sails. Which is really kick ass if ya'll ain't seen it yet.

Declined, sorry.

sadly there is only room left for the original crew. But if one of them decides not to join, you might have a change to join. 

well, here i am. i can only hope i try to include violet more often...unlike last time... :sunny:

link in signature, for traditions sake.

• Brohoof 1

well, here i am. i can only hope i try to include violet more often...unlike last time... :sunny:

link in signature, for traditions sake.

Hehehe. Accepted!

• Brohoof 1

sadly there is only room left for the original crew. But if one of them decides not to join, you might have a change to join. 

Don't want to be hogging any space, so I might as well give up my spot. It wouldn't matter if my OC would join :). You already have Scarlett, so the story will be perfect for you :).

So I will gladly give up my spot for others  

Don't want to be hogging any space, so I might as well give up my spot. It wouldn't matter if my OC would join :). You already have Scarlett, so the story will be perfect for you :).

You're not joining? :(

No Jonas! Nooo!!! Get your ass back here so you can navigate and I can ship you!

Go on, be with your woman :(

• Brohoof 1

Ya'll could just let me in along with Jonas and cut it off their. Not like an odd number can throw everyone off.

Alternatively you could wait until any of the original crew who want to join have joined and we consider you then.

Ya'll could just let me in along with Jonas and cut it off their. Not like an odd number can throw everyone off.

It's just that last time we had too many people who joined as well and that sometimes caused a bit of chaos.

Alternatively you could wait until any of the original crew who want to join have joined and we consider you then.

That could work too

@@Gloomfury

I have discussed your request with the other and I am sorry to say but we decline. We don't have enough room plus your character is doesn't really fit the rp either. Maybe some other time mate.

I could just not be part of your guys crew. I can be another pirate captain. We could meet some how, fight, become friends. Plus I can control a few other random OC I come up with on the spot so I can interact with everyone. But that might make things complicated.

I just really want to do a pirate RP. Last time I tried to one guy went away for a while and just forgot about, leaving me wait forever. And it just died. 

I could just not be part of your guys crew. I can be another pirate captain. We could meet some how, fight, become friends. Plus I can control a few other random OC I come up with on the spot so I can interact with everyone. But that might make things complicated.

I just really want to do a pirate RP. Last time I tried to one guy went away for a while and just forgot about, leaving me wait forever. And it just died.

We already rules out Rival pirates. So no, sorry.

I'm really sorry. I don't like being the bad guy (girl) but this time it is necessary.

I shouldn't, but I tend to use guy or guys for both genders.