Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc AES: The Lost City [OOC]

Pucksterv

(edited)

@@Child Of Darkness,

I forgot to ask zo I'm doing it now. How would you like your character to be introduced. Obviously we go search for the rest of the crew. But how do you end up on the ship? How do you get to know the others?

@@Lordav,

Are you going to join or not?

Edited by Pucksterv

@@Child Of Darkness,

I forgot to ask zo I'm doing it now. How would you like your character to be introduced. Obviously we go search for the rest of the crew. But how do you end up on the ship? How do you get to know the others?

Since you're going to Atlantis, your crew would need someone who understands the inner workings of ancient magic and how the old race did things. My character fits that role as he is a Scholar.

How I would be introduced is more complicated, but my initial thought is that I overhear a conversation that mentions a expedition to said lost city and I talk with you and ask to join as your guide and 'protector' from the defences the city may still have.

Since you're going to Atlantis, your crew would need someone who understands the inner workings of ancient magic and how the old race did things. My character fits that role as he is a Scholar.

How I would be introduced is more complicated, but my initial thought is that I overhear a conversation that mentions a expedition to said lost city and I talk with you and ask to join as your guide and 'protector' from the defences the city may still have.

Alright, a good idea.

I have this weird urge to make Atlantis a city from the future send back in time.

Also, are Lordav and Jonas going to join or not? It wont be the same without those two.

(edited)

I have this weird urge to make Atlantis a city from the future send back in time.

Also, are Lordav and Jonas going to join or not? It wont be the same without those two.

I aksed Lordav, Jonas I don't know.

@Lordav, @JonasDarkmane,

Are you guys joining or not?

Edited by Pucksterv

Well, it already seems you have the guide, who probably has the maps :). However, if you would like me to, then I will join :). Just hope that I will be able to provide to the RP ^^

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, it already seems you have the guide, who probably has the maps :). However, if you would like me to, then I will join :). Just hope that I will be able to provide to the RP ^^

I wouldn't do it without ye :wub: Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

It wouldn't be the same without you :D

• Brohoof 1

Just because I can guide us through ancient cities, doesn't mean I can navigate the open world very well. You are more needed than I in the aspect of general worldly navigation.

(It's good to be in an RP together again. And as allies this time around.)

Just because I can guide us through ancient cities, doesn't mean I can navigate the open world very well. You are more needed than I in the aspect of general worldly navigation.

(It's good to be in an RP together again. And as allies this time around.)

(Yeah)

Awww, do you not trust me?

It's not about trust or anything, just how I usually respond to people. However, no discussion about that in the OOC 

I just wanted to let you guys know that I changed Caramel's background story. It doesn't have much effect on the rp, don't worry. I just wanted to let you know.

• Brohoof 2

I just wanted to let you guys know that I changed Caramel's background story. It doesn't have much effect on the rp, don't worry. I just wanted to let you know.

It looks good but sad.

*Hugs* 

@@Pucksterv, Such a sad backstory. But then again, a tragic history can add depth to a character. If they know pain, It could make them into a more mature and understanding person and make them able to provide the comfort and viewpoints that others could not. Caramel seems to be a character with depth to her and someone her would have stories to tell when growing old, a lot of interesting OC's in this RP I must say.

• Brohoof 2

It's so sad :(

I love it :D

a lot of interesting OC's in this RP I must say.

I know :D I hope mine is too :wub:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Unicorncob, Tyra Shatterhoof. A trible, loudmouthed heroine, who seems to not know the meaning of the world subtlety. You have an interesting bit of story set up for your character. Enough so that she did catch my attention while reading bios.

Edited by Child Of Darkness
  • Brohoof 2

@@Unicorncob, Tyra Shatterhoof. A trible, loudmouthed heroine, who seems to not know the meaning of the world subtlety. You have an interesting bit of story set up for your character. Enough so that she did catch my attention while reading bios.

Aww thanks dude :wub:

• Brohoof 1