Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the most fun thing you've ever done in your life?

Delzepp

(edited)

I've done a lot of stupid and funny shit, especially at night and especially when drunk. lol

But the most fun thing I've ever experienced was me and my friends being chased by mall security on our skateboards.  :P

Edited by Guest

Skateboarding is always tons of fun anytime anywhere pretty much. I always have a blast when I can get outside on a nice day and skate.

• Brohoof 1

The most fun I've ever done in my life was going to an anime convention the beginning of this year. I've been to this convention a couple times and had some fun, but I didn't get to do as many things as I wanted to. This year however I felt as if I did so much more than I usually do at conventions. I cosplayed as one of my favorite characters, I made some new friends, I saw some old friends, and sang some karaoke. I also took lots of pictures, bought some souvenirs, and I won a video game tournament. I had so much fun and memories to last a lifetime and I can't wait to go back again next year  ^_^.

• Brohoof 1

Gosh, it's so hard to say. I've done many fun things: Gone on electric bike rides, smoked weed, partied, gotten drunk. But I think one event that sticks out in my mind is back in my teenage years my friend stole her mom's car and we went joyriding together.

I can't say that I can recall a moment that was more fun than another...

I feel like I should decide that during my final days. Then, I can really take a look back on my past.

• Brohoof 1

Taking a casual walk around the neighborhood in my Vriska Serket cosplay, that was pretty fun. 

Got strange looks from people, but aye, I had fun!

• Brohoof 2

Going to the West Edmonton Mall waterpark and then going on the zipline! OMG WAS IT FUN!

I've heard of that mall, heard that it has everything, that it's larger than life and all

• Brohoof 1

I've heard of that mall, heard that it has everything, that it's larger than life and all

Its not larger than life and all, but it is huge, A giant inside waterpark and amusement park. 5-10 food courts, submarine rides, marine shows (where you get to see dolphins and killer whales etc, and freaking BUNGIE JUMPING!. Dont forget the amount of stores (You cant believe how much MLP merch I saw and bought!)

• Brohoof 1

I've stroked and fed elephants, girraffes, sun bears, giant donkeys, snakes and had a lion roar in my face.

I've done showjumping with my horse, so for me anything with animals is pretty fun :) x

Picking one thing is difficult because I can it remember all of the 'fun' stuff I have done in my life and my life has always been, well, kinda boring. :P I can think of two things, when I used to go to the theme park not far from where I live when I was younger, my family would go there everywhere and it was always a blast. We don't have many chances to do that now. Secondly would be the first time I ever got to play video games online. I was playing TF2 and GTAIV on PS3 all night and I had a blast doing so. That's a difficult feeling to recreate.

Last time me and my family went to an amusement park, I made an effort to ride every roller-coaster and adrenaline pumping ride I could find. Oh, that was a fun day,

Then there have been the various conventions I've been able to go to over the last few years, like ConBravo. Shame I likely won't be able to go again this year.  

that's a hard question because i've done a lot of fun things there are just too many to count so i'll do my most recent fun thing which was i went to an amusement park with my bf and his family we got to go on a lot of rides and even though we didn't have a lot of time to ourselves we still got to have fun

Its not larger than life and all, but it is huge, A giant inside waterpark and amusement park. 5-10 food courts, submarine rides, marine shows (where you get to see dolphins and killer whales etc, and freaking BUNGIE JUMPING!. Dont forget the amount of stores (You cant believe how much MLP merch I saw and bought!)

exactly

I would define that as larger than life X3

• 6 years later...

Probably the most fun things I've done in my life were when I was really young, like riding on a train and going to a train museum. Ever since I became a teenager I haven't really done anything that was exceptionally fun, at least that I can recall.

Ever since I grew out of being a teen years ago, I felt nothing but being a sad adult. I hardly felt any fun throughout the years after my youth and sometime long for feeling like a kid again. Hence this lyrics here, 

"Used to play pretend
Give each other different names
We would build a rocket ship and then we'd fly it far away
Used to dream of outer space
But now they're laughing at our face singing
"Wake up, you need to make money", yeah"

Until last summer when I first went to Universal Studio and visit Wizarding World for the very first time, I literally cried out of joy. I grew up with Harry Potter and stepping in the Wizarding World was the utmost fun experiences I ever had. Going there made me felt like a kid again for sure- strange enough, when I was leaving, I should be sad to go. But I wasn't.  I left the park feeling joy and satisfy. It's was definitely  something I need after all these past rough years.  I will never forget that and will treasure it. 

• Brohoof 1

Learning long division.

Spoiler

Since I am still doing it, without learning it, it is the only thing I remember doing. So it is the most fun by default.