Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

friendship games What would you like to see happen in Friendship Games?

Flutterstep

(edited)

Just like how Rainbow Rocks was based around music and forgiving Sunset Shimmer for all that she had done in Equestria Girls, this movie seems to be based around sports and the girls expectations on their universes' version of Twilight Sparkle. This could mean that they'll be no occurrence of any other universe, than their own.

Not only focusing on the main story of Friendship Games, what would you like to happen in it? Would you like any characters not present in the previous movies make an appearance? Would you like any background characters to have dialogue? Would you like to see the return of The Dazzalings (I know I want to see a return of Sonata Dusk)? Maybe even more romantic moments? It happened in the last two movies. More references?...

Edited by FlutterstepHD
  • Brohoof 5

Would be nice if this separated the two universes...but this is Hasbro and Larson...it'll pre-teen fanpander hard, try to one up whatever pre-teen movie is out now, and throw another wave of toys at us.

• Brohoof 1

A human travelling to Pony world! For some reason that excites me more than the reverse.

I would like to see that, if only for their reaction. Heck, I would probably pay for that scene alone.

• Brohoof 1

A human travelling to Pony world! For some reason that excites me more than the reverse.

>human Twilight goes to ponyville

>is a unicorn

>spends an hour in Equestria

>does deus ex machina thing

>becomes alicorn princess for human world

>Human Princess Twilight Sparkle toy

>goddamnitlarson.png

• Brohoof 1

I think it would be cool if sunset is talking to twilight the entire time through the journal and asking her for advice and telling her what's going on and stuff, but nopony ever steps through the portal.

• Brohoof 2

I would like to see some adrenaline filled action sequences due to the sports being showcased in the film.

I want to see magical interference mess around with the events and force both sides to work together using their skills to save the day.

Human Twilight having an interesting story and good character development would be nice.

Oh and no Equestria Twilight would be good for this movie as well.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I would want to see more of flash sentry in the movie and I want him to has his own story in the movie because I'm a big flash Sentry fan and I'd love to see more development for him and since human world twilight is in the movie it would be very interesting to see their chemistry and how flash would react to her plus I want to see his band preform all full song with lyrics

Edited by Theblueknight590
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I kind of want to see Twilight like she was during the pilot, a bit of a jerk/ minor superiority complex/a bit full of herself (ie what she's doing is important and she can't be bothered by trivial things) which would fit in with the general attitude Crystal Prep is giving off, but still a nice person, but given the trailer that seems unlikely to happen now.

Also I would love to see a end credits teaser, much in the same vein as the first one, only this time it's Human Sunset Shimmer and she has a wicked/devious look on her face. 

Based on the trailer, here's what I thinks going to go down: 

So film starts off and we get our exposition about what the Friendship Games are and who Crystal Prep is. And that thanks to the Power of Friendship spread throughout the school CHS now stands a chance, and the Humane 6 are thinking they have this in the bag, stating something like only if CP had Twilight on their side could they even be a match
Cut to Human Twilight being miserable at CP and cutting into a lab studying CHS's magical occurrences and realizes the Friendship Games are a great way to study the school up close.
We then go to the opening ceremonies and the two schools have a marching band battle with the crowd joining in, we then see the Mane 6 getting ready for the next game/goofing off when Human Twilight, who has been searching the grounds and has found a strong magic source, stumbles in, to the shock of everyone. Twilight beat a quick retreat and the Humane 6 discuss this new Twilight. Sunset reveals that their are pony versions of themselves and they all agree to try to befriend this new Twilight. Twilight suspects the Humane 6 and starts to tag them and uses their friendliness towards her to try to gain more info while not embracing the kindness being displayed towards her.
While this is going on, so are the games, which CHS is actually winning them, pissing off CP to no end, since they're going to be more jerkish. They more or less peer pressure Twilight into preforming and diss her whenever they get a chance, telling her that she's in their way. Twilight also discovers the magical portals popping up and do the Humane 6.
The Humane 6 discuss the tears in the fabric of reality and Twilight overhears them and starts working on a way to control/contain them and also informs her teammates that such power is why CHS is doing so well. The CP students give Twilight a lot of false encouragement in order to turn the tides against CHS and Twilight gets the machine up and running, only for it to go wrong and Twilight absorbing to much energy turning her into Midnight Sparkle. She tries asking for help but the CP students don't listen to her and attack her, all failing due to Midnight Twilight's power. The Humane 6 however reach out to Twilight and offer her their friendship and that gets the power out of her and Twilight realizes how important friendship truly is. It then ends with Twilight writing a journal entry to her pony self.

Cut to the end credit scene where a mysterious watcher looks on with delight at the power coming from CHS and how she can use it to further her own ends. The person is revealed to be the human version of Sunset Shimmer.

Edited by Sidral Mundet

I would like to see Sunset Shimmer try and help human Twilight Sparkle...

Oh gosh. I don't even know how this is going to go, which is one of many reasons I'm so excited. I'm going to deny right now that I really want there to be serious interaction with Sunset and Twilight. And I don't say that because I'm a Sunlight fan. Totally not.  ;) Seriously though, there's plenty of strangeness and feelings that will happen with the human Twilight and the Mane6 (Sun-version) because of obvious reasons I need not state.  -_-

Am I the only one who wants Flash Sentry to have a bigger role in this movie

No I honestly want Flash Sentry to have a bigger role too, I honestly like him as a character and love any scene he's in where he acts clumsy and adorable.

• Brohoof 2

Am I the only one who wants Flash Sentry to have a bigger role in this movie

No. I also want Flash to have a bigger role. He is such a sweetie and a cutie pie :wub: Haters can deal with it :proud:
  • Brohoof 1

No. I also want Flash to have a bigger role. He is such a sweetie and a cutie pie :wub: Haters can deal with it :proud:

GG on being a sheep, and falling for the cliche he is...because that's all Larson has for him, because people fall for it.

I hope The Dazzlings return in this movie, I really liked them and even being on the screen for less than 10 seconds would be alright for me  :grin2:

• Brohoof 2

Vinyl Scratch gets a minor speaking role, and it's done by Jessi Nowack. 

Because it's extreme sports related, I want to hear a heavy metal tracklist. Because what else pairs better with extreme sports than metal? 

Return of the Dazzlings.

Actually have humans be the antagonists and have them take hold of Equestrian magic, rather than just your typical Equestrian on the run. 

Human Twi goes to Equestria.

Someone actually freaking out over the confirmed existence of magic. 

Human Sunset Shimmer. 

A fist fight.

A lesbian make out session.

A fist fight during a lesbian make out session. 

Brad Flash either A. Staying out of the movie or B. Getting decent character development. 

That's all. For now...