Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Multiple Online Names?

Leif

When I was around 9 all my usernames were cheekymonkey543... *cringe*

But as of recent I've been using PastelButtons, CherryButtons, Auburn, or Anthea. I clearly have an obsession with buttons x3

I have a few that I use regularly, and a few others I use less regularly. This is the only site I'm Rubeus on and to be honest, I just felt like I needed a different name because I've been the others for so long.

If you see something like:

Julie Skywalker/JulietteSkywalker

Bilkiba/Bilkiba-Sasuke/BilkibaSkywalker

then it's probably me.  Those are my main ones.

I have 2 different names online. There is one which i will not say that i use for everything non-mlp and there's this one; Flaming_Wolf01 (Or just Flaming Wolf.) that I use for everything mlp. It is well known that a huge chunk of the internet absolutely despises bronies. The reason why I do this is so I can still engage with brony activities without tarnishing the reputation of my other channel.

So what are your thoughts? Do you use multiple names/accounts online? and why?

Yes.

But, not in a stay anon sense, in a, natural progression of usernames sense.

• HerpDerpAlex
  • Ecntrix

Those are just the good ones... I remember when I was into CP and CP Private Servers. I thought of "cppsrocker" ... I was really young when I made it though. And sometimes I go by TNBG, which stands for 3 of my favorite colors: Turquoise, Navy Blue, and Gold. And sometimes I go by something that has "Pastel" in it.

When you remember you have a lot of drama on two of the names

Edited by Ecntrix

I've been using IncognitoKiwoy for over 5 years now and It's great because no one else ever uses such a name so I literally own it. No mistaking It's me if you see that Kiwoy username popping around. It's quirky sounding, but pretty generally summed up in the sense that I just have an OC named Incognito. (Take it from my friends as well, they googled it and everything) I'd rather not say my earlier ones although pretty unused too because you... probably won't like what you see. I have all sorts of archaic stuff on the web. Who knows what I never remembered to delete.

I go by ~Chibi most of the time. But its often taken so I also go by ChibiKuroNeko (occasionally with XIII or 13 tagged on the end), KuroHebi, ChibiTenshi, Kirisaga or Raika.

I prefer Chibi though :3

• 2 years later...
  • Vefery (friends, gaming and social media)
  • Vefka (pony fandom and DeviantArt)
  • Ooredelen (another one for pony fandom)
  • A whole freaking bunch of random funny phrases and words (steam)
  • Brohoof 1

some of my names are consistent some not. I don't like to change them much because i have a very forgetful mind but I have like 5 names I go by in different places.

• 2 years later...

I used to have different usernames for everything, but that got too confusing, so I'm "Cash In" on pretty much everything nowadays. The first time I ever used that name was actually on here. :dash: