Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last YouTube video you watched?

Lunar Glow

(edited)

Nostalgia. Made my night and put me in a better mood. Edited by Quartzy

I watched this whole film in like 7th grade, y'know, it's like the climax of the movie where you're supposed to cry n' shit but I was like, laughing my ass off while everyone else in the room was just quiet. I mean, that's a fucking childproof cap. I'm a horrible person. I was watching it because I needed to send a good vid for a reaction. xp

Edited by Sydnical

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LsYdsYprfY

I've watched them all already, I just have them on for background noise more than anything :P

I watched this whole film in like 7th grade, y'know, it's like the climax of the movie where you're supposed to cry n' shit but I was like, laughing my ass off while everyone else in the room was just quiet. I mean, that's a fucking childproof cap. I'm a horrible person. I was watching it because I needed to send a good vid for a reaction. xp

LOL That movie wasn't very good. I kept hearing great things about it and watched it, it was pretty bad. The scene where her bullies make a youtube video about her made me laugh too. If the main character wasn't as dumb as a pile of bricks it may have been good.

This review basically sums it up:

Edited by Kayleigh

Out of all the gamers that I have seen, this guy has to be one of the worst that I have ever seen.. Butchers every game that he gets his hands on and makes up excuses about the game mechanics and the controls all of the time! Hilarious to watch though.