Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last YouTube video you watched?

Lunar Glow

The newest episode of the EQG series (Fluttershy's Butterflies).

Not gonna lie, the Applejack ending made me consider the Flutterjack shipping in a new light.

Edited by cmarston1
  • Brohoof 1

I was listening to the words of a wise League of Legends player who mains Jax about the state of League right now.

The game is in a pretty bad state, especially if you play top lane. Reasons include the following:

1. The meta-game is torture. Literally the top-lane meta is full of  lane bullies, with little room for much else (what he says). That is partially wrong (because Nasus and GP are not lane bullies by any definition of the word and they are the top tier champions for the lane, and Fiora is in way too good of a position also). I'd say it's more like you have to either be running a lane bully or a hypercarry to survive, with no room for anything else. That's a bit more accurate from what I've seen.

2. Stopwatch is stupid broken. I understand that as an ex-Ekko main, I like the idea of stopwatch. But it's so overpowered that it completely changes the way the game is being played. Basically abusing stopwatch is a necessity to survive anymore, and I don't even like that fact. I can see why he and a lot of others complain about the League of Stopwatch.

3. The ambient gold is WAY too high. Seriously, it's probably the biggest reason for all of the smaller problems he talks about. Junglers are able to apply WAY too much pressure early (still not as bad as early Season 7 though. From my experience, that was still worse on that front), Supports for the  are just absurdly impactful, no matter the kind they are (you could look at MetaSRC's tier list for last patch and you'd see what I mean, no matter what division or region you look), the reason why GP and Nasus are so dominant top in the first place (aside from Kleptomancy, but that got nerfed last patch I believe)... It's really the biggest issue of all with the game.

4. A few bugs and easily abused items, like a Jax bug he was talking about where his counter-strike doesn't block half of what it should (it was always there, but never got fixed. It's bad now in particular because Jax, like almost every bruiser is struggling to be relevant), a Draven bug Tyler1 talked about in a response to another video Hashinshin also made on the same topic... Or on the items side, Duskblade that's literally a one item power spike for almost every AD assassin that makes it so they can almost literally kill everyone in the entire game with one burst for only 2900 gold (that one I'm skeptical on), or Lost Chapter with its dumb passive (it was always dumb though, which was why when I played I'd abuse it).

Basically, the game sucks right now, and I probably should be glad I'm not playing it right now. After all, all of the bruisers I like running top aren't really meta because of all of this BS. Mid is becoming really boring, and I'd end up constantly yelling at my jungler for digging for gold while their jungler gets a double kill in bot and then kills me with zero counterplay at all, no matter which lane I played. My ADC wouldn't know what they were doing and get destroyed in lane... Sounds pretty bad man.

• Brohoof 1

37 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

You rePERIDOTted in the wrong neighborhood

Probably one of the better memes from last year, and it's apparently still sort of a thing.

Made me think about and watch this:

It's a lengthened intro from a pretty funny Wallace and Gromit YTP that's also a parody of the same thing.