Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last YouTube video you watched?

Lunar Glow

You know, this show has a talent for showing just how complex wars can be, whether it's due to battle tactics, morality, or anything in between! :o

Spoiler

I don't why I ended up on this side of the internet but if any of you have ever heard of Bill Wurtz he does the ridiculously random videos. LittleshyFim (One of my favorite bronies) made a parody of "history of japan" by Bill Wurtz and created this fabulously ludicrous work of art:

The trailer to Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu and Let's Go, Eevee. I was hyped when I was watching the trailer. I even teared up while watching this. Even though this doesn't look like a new generation game. I'm still pretty psyched to play this game. It'll feel exactly like playing Pokemon Yellow after so many years. I don't know if I'm going to get one game or the other. I'll probably end up getting both games. :lol: I'm really looking forward to this game coming out later this year. :D 

Had to check my history to remember what I did watch last... even though it was last night :P

but

But now.. thanks to you, I have to check out some other videos that popped up on my feed.  Bad this topic bad!!

The trailer for Bumblebee.

As someone who hasn't really had any motivation to watch any of the live action Transformers movies, I didn't initially want to see this one either.  But then it was announced that Travis Knight who is best known for directing Kubo and the Two Strings was announced to be directing it, which made me curious.  And than after the trailer was shown at Cinemacon and people were saying that it was actually good, made me curious on how the film would end up being.  And I have to say that the people at the convention weren't wrong, as this trailer was actually pretty good and I hope that the movie will actually turn out to be enjoyable as well.

• Brohoof 1