Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last YouTube video you watched?

Lunar Glow

Yeah the Steven Universe fandom is pretty bad, and this is part of why.

Although I can't stand every other video this YouTuber has, this one is actually accurate instead of trying to find a reason to start drama with literally everyone.

Edited by ~Dusky~

Believe it or not.....THIS! I found a set stuck to the bus stop sign, and had no idea what the magnets are for until I googled and found this video. I took them to stick notes on the refrigerator! The magnets are super strong! They're also fun to play with! Mine actually say "Tetra Whisper" on them, but googling that gave me the video.

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

The FTC are supposedly investigating Loot Boxes now...

This is simultaneously good and bad. It's good because the greed involved in some loot boxes will be exposed, and if they decide to pass legislation all of the predatory loot boxes like the ones in Star Wars Battlefront 2 will be properly combated. These loot boxes are most definitely a form of gambling that should be concerning. Not so much like what the pathetic excuses for "game journalists" will tell you. They'll just defend greedy developers until the end of time, more than likely because they're corrupt.

But it's also bad because of Newton's Third Law. Legislation would have the reaction of introducing monthly paid subscriptions (for EACH game) and season passes so the companies can still make more money. I'm not as worried about Season Passes as I am about subscriptions. Those can be dangerous. If it ever gets to the point where you need a subscription to play a game you already had to buy for $70 (yes prices may also rise), then I'm going to stop playing newer games, because that's excessive. I know that World of Warcraft does something like this, and it's done well for itself, but that's because people are kind of stupid enough to fall for it in that specific case.