Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last YouTube video you watched?

Lunar Glow

Well, this was something I needed to see because one of my cats died yesterday. It gets me right in the feels! 

Been enjoying a let's play revamped of pony fantasy 6 now the new one sounds better for the story Filly Fantasy 6 So awesome that some of bosses are real nightmare. Why well if you never played Final Fantasy VII well your in for a treat later in the mountain stage you had a evil Indian spirit boss "A THIS PAIN THE FUCKING ASS TOOK FOREVER TO BEAT " !

The fact he loves using megadrain on you which would kill your whole party and yes I did beat him long time ago with awesome sonic rainboom magic I whoop his ass later everypony.

An MLP themed intro for the Justice League cartoon opening.

I was watching a review of the Justice League show and I stumbled upon this video. It was pretty awesome and pretty close to the actual intro, in my opinion. :) 

The Election that RUINED EVERYTHING (and if Woodrow Wilson never won it and instead Teddy Roosevelt were president again).

... WILSON! You're still better than Reagan but... WHAT DID YOU DO TO THIS COUNTRY YOU WEASEL?

Seriously, HE IS THE SOURCE OF ALL OF OUR PROBLEMS! If I ever get my hands on a time machine, I will... No that's going too far. But yeah, I never knew this until now, but Woodrow Wilson is the root of our nation's issues with extreme imperialism. And his view of the South in the Civil War, which would go on to influence his policies, gets literally everything wrong.And this guy's ideas about debating and not really doing it are literally splattered all OVER the political establishment in our time. Radical American centrism is great! :dry:

Edited by Dustlicious