Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last YouTube video you watched?

Lunar Glow

Most Salty Moments in Smash Ultimate #7

I mean I certainly can't deny I get salty playing Paladins, but f*** Smash players take it to an extreme... In a game where salt actually makes less sense... 

Edited by Spider Demon

The Japanese commercial to the video game, Pokemon Sword and Shield.

I like how they used the 2D and 3D sprites for the Pokemon, while also going through the generations of the series. Seeing the games through the generations of the trailer made me feel really nostalgic. The trailer has also got me really psyched for when the games are to be released. ^_^ 

The Shadow of Toxic Positivity.

I found it really interesting not only because people like are described by this video who are "good vibes only" type of people are annoying and irritating, but it also drives home a good point that people really need to hear out. That positivity can indeed be a bad thing in excess. Ignoring the negative aspects of life almost completely (or totally completely) makes the negativity pile up under it until it blows up spectacularly in their faces. Now I think this guy in this video is actually overly promoting positivity in some sense because he implies that it's better to be optimistic than pessimistic (which is generally not exactly the case), but I definitely see the point he's making here. It's NOT good for you to be all positive all the time and deny the negatives of the world. It's toxic, just as he (aptly) calls the form of positivity he talks about.